Kizer Ki3471 Laconico Gemini in stock at Knife Center!

I've never gotten on with any of my ti framelocks. But yet another awesome ti framelock is calling out to me lol.

Use coupon code LIGHTOPENER at KnifeCenter for free swag. Great price of $170.

Knifecenter now has it listed as "delayed by manufacturer", I wonder what that means? Apparently they did have on hand at one point considering the photos they took.

Knifecenter now has it listed as "delayed by manufacturer", I wonder what that means? Apparently they did have on hand at one point considering the photos they took.

I think it means that they had a certain number in stock, sold out quickly, placed an order with Kizer for more, and Kizer is rushing to get them to Knife Center as soon as possible, or something like that.

I've got mine ordered...looks like they sold out the first batch already.

Mine shipped today so I should get it on Wednesday/Thursday.

Just got mine and KnifeCenter's weight is right. It's a bit heavier than I was hoping...but what a knife! The flipping is silky smooth and it feels great! Excellent flipper that flips like it should! My only complaint, and I'd hardly call it a complaint, is the framelock is a bit tight but I think that will loosen up with use. Overall, I'm very happy with what I received at this price! Great job Kizer!

Added a few quick pics next to the ZT 0450 this is most likely replacing :)
Xhv11ho.jpg

gAIwUuh.jpg

AsbZPt3.jpg

BH6M0om.jpg

Last edited:
The Kizer Gemini is the best Kizer I now have. Excellent fit and finish. Sharp, centered blade with no blade play. Very smooth opening and closing action. Very nice ergos. Looks great!

f467ecee-ceb7-4d8a-9646-0bebdb3cd005_zpsrqrwgnyu.jpg

27fc3589-fb04-4656-bcc0-39462b2aaa6c_zpsi7fbl4vc.jpg

Family picture:

729d08a3-1c41-4d23-9885-7375927bcca0_zpsv20jl4ei.jpg

Last edited:
That sure looks nice, what is the thickness at the bevel shoulder?
G2

Thanks, should cut great with that!
G2

Back