Knife Or Death Competition Sword Prototype Drawings. . . YOWZA!!!

Keep the choils! Way easier to sharpen after destroying everything in it's path.

Great looking blade!

Pretty badass. I'd go with the bottom one because I would probably miss with the short back side edges of the others and just repeatedly crash the spine into the ice blocks. Lol!

I like the top right because you would still have some flat spine to baton if needed.. more functional

Very klingon of you jerry .awesome dunno about the bottom one is awesome .ps bring back the hog nose in res c long live the res c mini hog nose or shud i say the half hog.....

INFI all the way on this. It's like a giant recurve competition slicer for rope, straps, fruit, fish, and an Ax for ice, boxes, bamboo. Definitely a winner. I can see this thing taking out cement blocks, then turning around and slicing tomato for a sandwich!

Kind of like an ax bit on the back of a sword blade interesting. It should chop up those wooden boxes nicely and save the blade edge for the softer targets.

:eek: :confused: Hey gang check these out! o_O

I drew these up back in April of 2018 after I saw the first episode of Knife Or Death. . . . So, it's been a while.

I put them away with the idea of seeing how the show would progress and to see what other obstacles they would introduce.

I'd probably kill off the choils and refine the designs much further if I were to move ahead with the design, but it let's you take a glimpse into my scotch soaked, bacon laden imagination!

[ ] The grip is long enough to give you about 2-3 inches between hands for snap cutting.
[ ] The axe edge on the spine is slightly convex for heavy duty "chop and smash".
[ ] The straight grip gives you Louisville slugger power in either direction.
[ ] The gentle recurved blade will aid in drawing rope or straps into the sweet spot for excellent slicing power.

Let's Drink!!!! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Knife Or Death Competition Sword Prototype Drawings
KOD%20Comp%20Sword-X3.jpg

This one is Deep Hollow grind on the primary bevel and slight convex along the spinal recurve for heavy duty chopping!!!! . . . Weird huh?
KOD%20Comp%20Sword%203-X3.jpg

This is a very fun post.

Hopefully there is a 3rd season :eek: I think the Design without the spine stuff would be just fine . And not too weird so regular folks would buy it, and do yard work with it on Sundays :D:D:D

If some constructive feedback is ok, I agree it may be more desirable without the spine features to me.

Or maybe something less dramatic. Like a more traditional spine but maybe with the last 1/3 being nuked with the sweet serrations.

Mmmmmmm Big Bacon!!!
I like the bottom one :cool::thumbsup:
They all look like they will “take care of business.”
Jerry Busse Jerry Busse How thick?

Do eet!!! :cool:

giphy.gif

I like that one, too. Makes me think of a gladius crossed with a hognose war sword. Which made me think of a fat gladius, with different blade geometry on either side. Maybe different colors for each side of the grips, so you could easily verify which side you were using.

Back