KnifeHead..NO WAY! and other Blade activity.

800px-Deas_Devil_and_the_Walker.jpg

An Incognito Riad, (In Ivory White Pumps And Women's Regalia), Meets Mephistopheles And Petitions The Lord of Darkness: "Please...Just One More Bose...Damn Me!!!"

One from Jerry that he just sent back, bought it at show, but Jerry was unhappy that held in a certain way, you could barely see a pin in the bolster. Took it back to shop and fixed it to his satisfaction.
Jim
attachment.php

attachment.php

Jim
That sure is nice. Great catch. Bet its way way way sharp.
Rick

That Halfrich is a beauty. Can't wait for my name to come up on Jerry's list.

Reese brought all the cards from the drawing home to get a final count and look what fell out of the bag :) What are the odds??? Out of all those dang cards this one fell out of the bag and on the floor of my truck??? I don't know if this is a good or bad omen?? Riad..what sort of curse have you put on me???

R

Randy
I am a ardent practitioner of the Dark Arts The Moon Was Void at Blade
and that might have affected several of my spells
indeed I believe That very Card was to have been picked at Blade ..yet somehow someway my Magic was thrown off by several hours...
You Mustn't Keep that Card Randy I care for you
and all the Ho's But that Card is Posessed if you keep it you will be compelled to GIVE yes Give me that Ivory teardrop of yours and I will be Compelled to take it ..no strength or will known to man would be able to resist that compulsion.
The Other Remedy is to send that card to Reese immediately with the Urgent Message to complete my Ivory Texas Jack...The safety and sanity of us all is Vital on you doing this....
Godspeed Randy Godspeed you are our only Hope!!!!

Elliot

I am the one with the Ax silly not riding the horse That is in Fact James Todd and his Ivory Teardrop!!
mwaaahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elliot

I am the one with the Ax silly not riding the horse That is in Fact James Todd and his Ivory Teardrop!!

Hey..I know who wears the Ax in your family :D

Elliot

Well, if you'd stop your evil incantations and spells for just one minute, I'd be able to get my scorecard straight!!! :eek: :p

You will never possess the ivory queen but now she possesses your soul !!!! mwaaahaaaahaaaa

Last edited:
hey... is Waynorth in this place?

Awww Shucks, Betsy!!!
Actually, I've been lurking, in between moping in my beer, because I haven't had a chance to pick up my Blade show booty!
Living in the Great White North like I do, I have to drive down into the U.S.A. to pick up my knifely mail. It's H*ll I tell ya! Should get there tuesday;
THEN I'll be dressed for the party!!
Aside from the knives, it was such a pleasure meeting all the boys and girls who linger here! Of course, no-one looked ANYTHING like I thought they would:eek:!
But the surprises were pleasant!

You will never possess the ivory queen but now she possesses your soul !!!! mwaaahaaaahaaaa

Randy Your Magic is Strong...I give you that
but only I will be able to remove the teardrop from that card
I am Arthur to your Lancelot!!!

Randy, Riad will be sending one of his evil minions to take that teardrop from you. Hide the wife and kids.

metalmusic.jpg

Great looking Halfrich, Jim.

Mike,I think I saw that guy there,at the show,at one of those tac/combat knife booths....Almost positive :D

Randy, Riad will be sending one of his evil minions to take that teardrop from you. Hide the wife and kids.

metalmusic.jpg

Great looking Halfrich, Jim.

Aaaaaaaaa...he's a sissy, KnifeHead wannabe :rolleyes: (Not Jerry....well, not Riad either I suppose :) ) Talkin bout that guy up there.

Elliot

I am the one with the Ax silly not riding the horse That is in Fact James Todd and his Ivory Swayback
Swayback, I have been informed!!
I am still learning, although not much Ivory to handle since it all has been Collected by Ran.:)

Aaaaaaaaa...he's a sissy, KnifeHead wannabe :rolleyes: (Not Jerry....well, not Riad either I suppose :) ) Talkin bout that guy up there.
I think he's a knife-armpit wannabe! Sheila got it right!:D

Back