Knifemakers Christmas season gift exchange!

i got mind today it is very fine and and it fits so nice thanks agin charles /:)tom if want to see it look on page 22

Glad it made and that you're happy with it. Really enjoyed it. I looked up your profile and tried to design a knife for all around use on the farm.

Charlie

I recieved my knife today from Kevin Salonek (CrowValleyForge) nice knife Kevin and beautifull sheath. I will post pics on the other thread later.

Bob

does any one know who has my name. i have not got any email so i dont know whats going on. thanks

You guys are awesome! I would feel bad for whoever got a knife from me at this point. Perhaps by next x-mas I will have skills enough to participate.

You have the skills now. The want to make a knife, so start one now qnd be ready for Christmas.

I'm just trying to see who all didn't send the knife yet, do to unforeseen problems or didn't recieve a knife.

Please respond with one of the two responses below if you fit the description:

A) I haven't received a knife yet.

or

B) I haven't sent out the knife yet.

I just want to finalize this, so that I can find out if we got this all wrapped up.

Thanks guys!

I am doing the final buffing on the blade this evening. If all goes well, it should be ready to ship by next Monday.
Stacy

Stacy,
Thanks! Who are you making it for? I've misplaced the list in the mess that I call an office.

OK, I got it done today, all except the final sharpening.Here are some photos.
Blade is 1095/5160/nickel. Handle is Black dyed Box Elder Burl. Guard is nickel silver.

Attachments

• blades 022.jpg
    blades 022.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 118
  • blades 023.jpg
    blades 023.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 65
  • blades 026.jpg
    blades 026.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 56
  • blades 028.jpg
    blades 028.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 50
  • blades 030.jpg
    blades 030.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 46
Scott, It is for Kevin Salonek - Crow Valley forge
Stacy
WOW!!! Stacy!

The pictures are 'drop-dead beautiful', I about fell off my chair when I seen them!

Thank you so much, I fully understand how busy you must get during the Christmas Season. But what you truly have done is given me another Christmas!

No one could miss the beauty of that knife, but another thing I see is how functional it will be. A very well thought out design!

Thank You Stacy!

Back