Knives and flashlights ( traditional )

V9g6BNw.jpg

Now THAT'S a super cool flashlight. 🤠:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks! I like the British English word for flashlight, 'torch' sounds a lot more alarming /inspiring :eek::D:cool:

Here's it's taskulamppu in Finnish or ficklampa pĂĄ Svenska- literally 'pocket lamp' These Airams were standard in the 1950s onwards and have now been relaunched retro style with LED bulb and modern batteries, available in this green , bright red, bright blue or black painted trim. Kind of cool yes. Just don't get them too near water, that bright metal doesn't like it, patina....(whisper, rust!)

I got my first maglite a couple weeks ago. This is the mini aa warm white LED. I prefer a warm tinted light and this is a great one. It’s not super bright but is very sufficient for most things.

View attachment 1719719View attachment 1719718
I saw these on their website and was tempted, I may get one at some point because the warm light tone like this is great for inspection type work.
Namely looking down the compression tube and inside the valve on airguns I'm working on.
I have found the Nitchia led on my massdrop AAA brass to be great for this lately.

I saw these on their website and was tempted, I may get one at some point because the warm light tone like this is great for inspection type work.
Namely looking down the compression tube and inside the valve on airguns I'm working on.
I have found the Nitchia led on my massdrop AAA brass to be great for this lately.

Get one, it’s worth it. I bought a tempered glass lens for $5 and it’s a nice little upgrade over the factory plastic one.

I love the warm lights since they make everything look so vibrant and are much easier on the eyes.

Back