Photos Knives & Magic cards

Se5EWIY.jpg

Can you tell me about the Jack Wolf?
How are your impressions? Is it worth the money?

I am dancing around the knives, they have instantly sparked my interest, but I am having some problems justifing the purchase due to the price.

Can you tell me about the Jack Wolf?
How are your impressions? Is it worth the money?

I am dancing around the knives, they have instantly sparked my interest, but I am having some problems justifing the purchase due to the price.

Fun take on the traditional knife with modern materials. i loved that model since i first saw the prototypes at a knife event. I bought three and gifted one away. Its worth the money to me as I enjoy traditional knives and it supports a friend. its been my daily for some time since Ive packed away most of my gec traditionals.

Knives from trees. Top 4 are all snakewood, even though the right knife is hard to see. Bottom GEC is cocobolo. Now I'll have to take new photos since this I took the last 7 all at once and trickled them on here for more content :). May have to buy more knives to take pics with cards, since most of the knives I own have been shown already haha.
I really like MTG lands, these are some of the more interesting ones. Duals and Fetches are boring ;)

pZEuWPL.jpg

Nerdiest thread I have seen here in possibly forever. I don’t see the attraction personally, but I also don’t watch sports, and baseball cards or talking about sports stats drives me nuts.
To each their own, my son likes Minecraft and I don’t get that either 🤷🏻.

Nerdiest thread I have seen here in possibly forever. I don’t see the attraction personally, but I also don’t watch sports, and baseball cards or talking about sports stats drives me nuts.
To each their own, my son likes Minecraft and I don’t get that either 🤷🏻.
Thanks for the compliment. I sincerely mean it. Nerdism is dedication in my opinion.

I am still in this game because of nostalgia (I started playing with these cards when I was around 15 years of age) and the memories I have with my friends. And because it is just plain fun!!
And look at the art, the colors, the flavor, ...

If we weren’t nerds of some sort we wouldn’t be here, I’m a knife nerd, a gun nerd, a car nerd, and a whiskey nerd.

Long time no posting but I am still buying, collecting and most importantly playing.

Here is my favourite deck right now: Troll disco.

One black bordered Sedge Troll is on its way, so I only need one more. The two remaining Badlands will probably stay Revised due to financial reasons.

And of course there are knives ;) My two most recent slip joint aqcuisitions.

20230222-182456.png

Long time no posting but I am still buying, collecting and most importantly playing.

Here is my favourite deck right now: Troll disco.

One black bordered Sedge Troll is on its way, so I only need one more. The two remaining Badlands will probably stay Revised due to financial reasons.

And of course there are knives ;) My two most recent slip joint aqcuisitions.

20230222-182456.png
I can see that being fun to play

Back