Photos Knives & Magic cards

Black knives. I don't have many coated blades, couple of ugly Kershaw Blurs :)
19jEzsr.jpg

Sweet Mana Drain!!
It looks like it has seen a lot of play.
I picked it up 10 years ago like that. At the time it was the only printing so I spent $100 on a beat up copy. Added $30 for a Grim Monolith from the same guy. Reserved list be stupid because now I can get a reprint Mana Drain for $40 and a Monolith is $300. :rolleyes:

I will post a picture within the next days. I have a lot of old school cards coming in, but almost no time to take pictures due to work and the children.

Here is a picture of all the cards that came in during the last weeks.
This was a pita because all the cards have already been in binders. So I had to take them all out, make the picture and then put them back. Took me half in hour including posting… It is for the hobby ;)

996953230-b766e24e-011e-48bf-91d0-c.jpeg

i
I pulled that as one of my prerelease foil cards. went right in the Arcum Dagsson Commander ''final boss'' deck.

No one liked Arcum
Several of my decks are "hated", including the Nath deck.

My other commander decks are:

Niv-mizzet the firemind (blue red, and Niv Parun is also in the deck) I just recently won with this deck in a four person game.

Necuzar the mind razer (blue, red, black)

Kambal Consul of allocation (black white life gain and drain)

Ulamog, the ceaseless hunger (colorless artifacts and eldrazi's)

Archangel Avacyn (red white angels)

Atarka world render (green red dragons)

Edgar Markov (red white black vampires)

Thinking about making a mono black EDH deck.

MONO BLACK!

Try Chainer. it's a sac with benefits reanimate deck.

SUPER fun and competitive. There are tons of possibilities with that one.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Here is a picture of all the cards that came in during the last weeks.
This was a pita because all the cards have already been in binders. So I had to take them all out, make the picture and then put them back. Took me half in hour including posting… It is for the hobby ;)

996953230-b766e24e-011e-48bf-91d0-c.jpeg
Nice batch of old cards. Back when the art evoked a certain style that has long been lost today.

Back