Koster Knives Bushcraft Knife - list now open

Hey Dan,

Not to be a pest, but you emailed me over a month ago saying my knife was finished and it was time to pay. I paid almost immediately, and have emailed you 3 times since then and have gotten no response, or confirmation that you even received the payment. Any idea when this will be shipping? I have another big solo mountain adventure planned for July I want to have this for. Please let me know.

Thanks

I emailed you back.

I should have it done Wed/Thu this week. I got delayed on everybody's stuff (see recent thread - shop maintenance, etc.)
But I've already finished up 20 knives so far and had another 9 nearly completed by the end of the day today. Will wrap them up tomorrow morning.
Dan

It arrived and it is PERFECT. I can't imagine a better survival knife for me. Perfect weight, perfect grip, makes sparks really fly on a fire steel, excellent grind, super sharp-- It just doesn't get any better than flat ground bushcraft in 3v.

Thanks so much!

Dan,

Any update on the next batch of bushcarfters?
After long-long-very-long wait I hope #73 will make it into the next batch.

Dan,

Any update on the next batch of bushcarfters?
After long-long-very-long wait I hope #73 will make it into the next batch.

Yes! I have some I am working on right now. Thanks for asking!

Hello Dan,

I just completed ordering a Bushcraft 3V with Scandi Grind via your website and followed up with an email to you as well. Please advise.

Thank you kindly.

Sincerely,
Mark

I purchased a used bushcraft knife so do not need to be on the waiting list anymore, thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the follow-up, guys. Yes, I am working on them now. I have a set I'm getting ready to send to heat-treat. Lots of reasons why this was delayed...but the past is the past and I'm now back on top of this.

Thanks for your patience!

And a reminder that I'm still changing over my ordering system and haven't updated my order page in a while because of that. To avoid problems/confusion.

I need another pair of arms/hands....anyone got any?

;-D

Daniel Koster
KosterKnives.com

Hello Dan,
I have used your site's order form to submit an order back in early December for a bushcraft knife, and then followed up with an email.
Just hoping you have received it and the deposit.

Thank you in advance,

Anthony

Yep!

I've started working on these again!

The first dozen or so on the list have been emailed to see if you're "ready to go"...!

:thumbup:

Dan

I'm in the process of moving everything over to a new ordering system. So, there will be a little shuffling as I try to make that transition. I'll let everyone know as soon as it's live. If anyone on the currently shown list has any questions about their order, please feel free to email me for specifics. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Back