Koyote Tuesdays

Just saw a stead knife in the exchange, already sold pending funds. The Koyotes do come up one and awhile.

Wha Whaaattt?!?!????? No new Koyotes?!?!? But... its Tuesday...........

Hoping to see some pics of new Koyote steel. Guess I'll make do with some pics of my own.

9666279271_6ba811faa3_c.jpg

9669525628_3388273da1_c.jpg

Wha Whaaattt?!?!????? No new Koyotes?!?!? But... its Tuesday...........

Hoping to see some pics of new Koyote steel. Guess I'll make do with some pics of my own.

Ooooohhh Noooo! I forgot! :eek: I'm still waiting on new blades from Christof. I also just started fall semester - an early american history class and a mythology class, whoohoo.

Those are some lovely photos! Thanks for sharing! :)

Good luck at school. We will be here, still lurking around and checking.

I think I will change my avatar name to Lurch....you know, from the Addams Family. :D Closest to the "lurching" and lurking thing I can get and not sound too creepy.

Yeah. I just saw your thread a few weeks ago. That knife is one of my favorites. Always on my side. Highly doubt I'll ever sell it. Most likely I'll be buried with it sometime in the distant future. But, if you can find my grave and you don't mind a little bad juju...:ghost:

^^^^ lol! ^^^

Hey, the way things are going with Koyote knife availability, grave robbing could well be a viable option! :eek:

I was lucky to find a few on the exchange awhile ago, plus I got my others before he got really busy. I will count my blessings. Keep the pics coming.

Yeah. I just saw your thread a few weeks ago. That knife is one of my favorites. Always on my side. Highly doubt I'll ever sell it. Most likely I'll be buried with it sometime in the distant future. But, if you can find my grave and you don't mind a little bad juju...:ghost:

^^^^ lol! ^^^

Hey, the way things are going with Koyote knife availability, grave robbing could well be a viable option! :eek:

HA! Maybe I should commission a Koyote shovel in the meantime.

It's my own damn fault for letting a little thing like funding get in the way the first time I saw it in the maker's for sale forum. Luckily, I've learned to power through since then. :D

Back