KW CF/M4 Para2 Exclusive

Just noticed this on KW's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Knifeworksinc

Knifeworks is pleased to announce two of three new Spyderco Knifeworks Exclusives!
These will be released late 2015, early and mid 2016. So, its too early to call or email. But its official! More details to follow! We have been working for a couple years to bring back another one of our Exclusive Ti Military's in CF and S90V. And everyone has been after an M4 Para 2 forever! Ours will be CF!

Spyderco CF & M4 Para2
C81CFM4P2
Carbon Fiber Handle with a silver clip and silver hardware
CPM M4 Full Flat ground Plain Edge Blade
1200 Piece Run

Last edited:
I wonder what sort of Carbon Fiber for the M4? Will it be peel ply the same as the S90V versions?

Not to nitpick little things, but it might have been kind of cool to have black hardware on the M4 version just to visually set it apart from the S90V versions...

Cannot wait, this has been so highly anticipated. :thumbup:

That m4 PM2 plus their Millie frame lock, I'm in trouble.

I just hope they stagger them enough for me to be able to get both. Honestly those two releases alone will exceed my expectations for what I was hoping for this whole year.

These are both absolute home run winners. I am in awe of Spyderco for delivering these.

That m4 PM2 plus their Millie frame lock, I'm in trouble.

I just hope they stagger them enough for me to be able to get both. Honestly those two releases alone will exceed my expectations for what I was hoping for this whole year.

These are both absolute home run winners. I am in awe of Spyderco for delivering these.

Agree 100%!!! (There goes the tax return...)

I wonder what sort of Carbon Fiber for the M4? Will it be peel ply the same as the S90V versions?

Not to nitpick little things, but it might have been kind of cool to have black hardware on the M4 version just to visually set it apart from the S90V versions...

Cannot wait, this has been so highly anticipated. :thumbup:

I believe it was said to be peel ply just like the KW yojimbo and manix xl exclusives.

This is so exciting. Is there a way to be notified when the pre-order is open?

Stoked about this big time, M4 is my absolute favorite steel. I'm hoping they use a carbon fiber like on the ZT0770 M4 and i agree would prefer black hardware with black pocket clip but hey I'm not complaining :)

I'm eager to see what these will sell for. I once said if I ever bought a sprint PM2 it'd be one in M4. I'm not a huge fan of carbon fiber, prefer G10 for the grip, but the M4 makes it pretty tempting.

I'm eager to see what these will sell for. I once said if I ever bought a sprint PM2 it'd be one in M4. I'm not a huge fan of carbon fiber, prefer G10 for the grip, but the M4 makes it pretty tempting.

You should be able to swap the scales with a plain G10 version and then sell a carbon fiber Para2 with S30V to make up the difference in price. :)

The good thing is that they are making 1200 so we have a descent chance of getting one . I'm happy that's it's KW who got the rights to the PM2 and the military sprint . There prices on previous sprint runs are the best . I got a green PM2 for $145 shipped . Great deal

Last edited:
The good thing is that they are making 1200 so we have a descent chance of getting one .

The scammers will suck down 1200 of these in a snap of the fingers. If they are released in small batches like the recent Cruwear and S110V models that will give the scammers even more chance to get them. You leave home for work in the morning, a batch of the knives hits the market mid morning, the scammers are sitting at home waiting and grab most of them, you get off work and find that they are all gone. Two days later it repeats, two days later it repeats again, ...

The scammers will suck down 1200 of these in a snap of the fingers. If they are released in small batches like the recent Cruwear and S110V models that will give the scammers even more chance to get them. You leave home for work in the morning, a batch of the knives hits the market mid morning, the scammers are sitting at home waiting and grab most of them, you get off work and find that they are all gone. Two days later it repeats, two days later it repeats again, ...

That why you have to have a job where you're on a PC all day and you can be on the website constantly refreshing :p

I know it sucks, but what else can you do?

If it's that important to you, take a day off work.

Back