KW CF/M4 Para2 Exclusive

"We are currently setting up a (no deposit)
email interest page on our web site for these Exclusives.
then get notified when its time to Pre-order!"

I sooo hope I can get the M4 Para 2. I am tumescent thinking about it.
Couldn't find the email interest page on their site yet, I will check again in, ooh, bout 5 minutes.

this is the one ive been waiting for :) and stoked that knifeworks will have it :)

would like to see something like a 2 knife limit to at least try and keep the flippers honest

The scammers will suck down 1200 of these in a snap of the fingers. If they are released in small batches like the recent Cruwear and S110V models that will give the scammers even more chance to get them. You leave home for work in the morning, a batch of the knives hits the market mid morning, the scammers are sitting at home waiting and grab most of them, you get off work and find that they are all gone. Two days later it repeats, two days later it repeats again, ...

Life sucks, the sky is falling and everything is so unfair. :( Give KW a break. They're among the best at managing limited production sales. They will do a good job with this one. Will some wind up on eBay? Sure. Lots? No. That's life, and by the way, it's only a knife. Man up.

Life sucks, the sky is falling and everything is so unfair. :( Give KW a break. They're among the best at managing limited production sales. They will do a good job with this one. Will some wind up on eBay? Sure. Lots? No. That's life, and by the way, it's only a knife. Man up.

Right there with ya man.

Get a smart phone, buy on the fly...problem solved. No need to sit at home.

I hope I can get one. I was able to get the green para 2, but it turned out to be a lemon, it really sucked because I can't just get a replacement.

I hope I can get one. I was able to get the green para 2, but it turned out to be a lemon, it really sucked because I can't just get a replacement.

Kind of odd how you mention you got a "lemon", then simultaneously it is listed in your sig. line for sale for a higher price than KW had them for originally. :p

Kind of odd how you mention you got a "lemon", then simultaneously it is listed in your sig. line for sale for a higher price than KW had them for originally. :p

LOL, yah. Prospective buyers should see the post.

sirMcfi.jpg

LOL, yah. Prospective buyers should see the post.

All of this information is in his sale thread ... I don't see the problem.

All of this information is in his sale thread ... I don't see the problem.

Just found it amusing, not trying to cause mayhem... Glad it was disclosed. Justification in price increase is what prospective buyers will have to determine though.

All information is listed in the sales thread, there is no deceit. As far as price, the market will sort itself out. "Lemon" can be a relative or subjective term. No need in trying to poke fun or bully someone because you don't agree with them

All information is listed in the sales thread, there is no deceit. As far as price, the market will sort itself out. "Lemon" can be a relative or subjective term. No need in trying to poke fun or bully someone because you don't agree with them

You were obviously up front with your sales thread and I would agree there would certainly be no need to "bully" you. I'd also agree with you on the market dictating the correct pricing. As far as poking fun, I'm a big fan of poking fun at things that are funny (even when I'm the butt of the joke). This qualified. ;)

For completeness, I suggest you link the associated sale thread in your sig... just so all the information is available for a potential buyer replying to your sig, but not aware of the actual sale thread.

His sale thread shouldn't be of so much concern - as it is "HIS" sale thread. This thread is about the KW M4 Para2.

I'm really hoping the Para has DLC. I dont understand why they coat S30V yet leave their M4 knives in the raw.

I'm really hoping the Para has DLC. I dont understand why they coat S30V yet leave their M4 knives in the raw.

I'm hoping for that too, but I don't think it will given it will have silver clip and hardware.
It's H1 with DLC that I don't understand.

You guys know this but may need to be reminded that corrosion prevention is just one (big) reason for coating a blade.

I totally understand why some would prefer M4 to be coated but I'm glad that Spyderco doesn't coat their M4's. My Manix, GB, and GB Air are just fine without it. I would have preferred my Benchmade M4's to be bare steel also except for the SHOTShow Griptilian just because of looks. I'll concede though that in some climates, corrosion is a PITA. I don't mind a patina at all though and oil blades anyway.

DLC'd S30v PM2's are available because there's several markets that demand it like those in the military etc etc. I don't really see them doing it out of disregard that S30v is quite stainless.

It's H1 with DLC that I don't understand.

Seems redundant but same situation. Military, law enforcement....and other markets. Most recent example is the return of the Aqua Salt fixed blade. Military accounts kept asking to bring it back and the first run is gonna be the blacked out versions they were asking for. I hope they bring back the uncoated yellow handled one but the point is, there seems to be reasoning behind it.

Aesthetics.

A cleaned (or even cursorily rinsed off) then dried knife is nowhere near as susceptible to corrosion as some tend to think. It'll develop let's say, "character", over time, but properly taken care of will remain corrosion free.

As with most things, your mileage might/will vary.

M4 goodness in a Para2? Yes please, make a nice compliment to my Benchmade 806M4.

Back