Leather Thread

Made this tonight it should fit the E01 EDC on order for my fiancée. The belt loop is water buffalo and I like the way it looks just hate how it works. Chrome tanned stuff is just a lil to soft for my taste.
81D1CAAD-B92B-4402-99A5-F50E01D1BF2E.jpeg

I only really use artificial sinew. I have been keeping it simple there are you many choices for thread and stitching irons I am baffled on what to get for What.

Ok that’s what I thought it was. And I hear ya there is a whole lot of options just on thread alone, I’ve been super happy with the tiger thread though. It doesn’t tangle while stitching and lays nice and flat. The irons I want though are about 200 + for the crimson’s at 6spi I know I’ll like them more than my Cheap Tandy ones but I still haven’t pulled the trigger yet. That does come with a 6, 2, and 1 prong iron set though.

Awesome work D darkmatter35 !

Very cool and very clean work. I’ve been wanting to do some hair on hide inlays recently and was wondering how is it to work?
Keeping the hair you don't want the glue on is hardest. Otherwise it's fine, it soft so it needs to be laminated to a liner to give it some kind of form.

The hair on sheath is a good look, I have one as well from Makael Makael for the same knife (different colors) ;). Have a crossdraw as well that I plan to use on the EO1 hunter coming from JK Knives JK Knives in the next few weeks (starts making it next week).

QCCitoul.jpg

ZnESogll.jpg

Was eying a machine era pen on flea bay. But someone bought it. That's about the high light of my day. Need to clean up the leather bench to. Also it's meet the teacher day. Summer is finally over.

Was eying a machine era pen on flea bay. But someone bought it. That's about the high light of my day. Need to clean up the leather bench to. Also it's meet the teacher day. Summer is finally over.
Oops thought this was the whatever thread

Back