Let’s see what your wife carries.

Always "carries" it in her Jeep

Bt3AY0u.jpg

She carries a mini grip in m390 orange handle. She loves it and doesn't want anything else. I don't want to ask her to see it for a picture, because I'll probably end up having to sharpen it. I'm relaxing now, I just finished sharpen my lionsteel shuffler. I Need a break, I'll put a picture up later. Lol

I used to say "I need a break" to my boss. He'd always say, you got a break when I hired you....

Got my wife a pink Victorinox Classic a few years back. She laughed at it figuring she’d never use it but threw it in her work bag anyway. A few months ago she was telling someone how handy it is and how she wanted to remember to move it back and forth from her work bag to her purse! I got her another for Xmas, with a sea star pattern on it to match her tattoo. She’s happy to have one for her purse now and was loving being the hero at my nephews bday party being the only girl there with a knife when it was needed!

She carries a mini grip in m390 orange handle. She loves it and doesn't want anything else. I don't want to ask her to see it for a picture, because I'll probably end up having to sharpen it. I'm relaxing now, I just finished sharpen my lionsteel shuffler. I Need a break, I'll put a picture up later. Lol

I used to say "I need a break" to my boss. He'd always say, you got a break when I hired you....[/QUOTE

My wife’s mini grip was what started all of this, a butter knife was sharper than that thing. Just finished cleaning and sharpening.

Back