Let’s see what your wife carries.

Sorry I don't have pics for the "let's see" portion. But from what I remember seeing (or recently taken from me ;) ).

In purse: Spyder Ladybug Salt, Schrade 106, Leatherman Ps4, and Gerber EAB Lite. On keychain: another Leatherman Ps4. In truck: unknown. At work: another Gerber EAB Lite, and my recently stolen Dragonfly Salt.

I don’t have a wife or even a girlfriend but my mom carries a ZDP-189 Dragonfly and my best female friend just got a Benchmade Proper and she loves it

I purchase a SAK (Super Tinker?) for in my wife's car when we first started dating. She said thank you but, I could tell it was because she wanted to be polite.
A few years later she had become very protective of "her knife." I guess that she had finally seen how handy a SAK can be. She now has a small SAK on her keys and a Gerber MP 400 multi-tool somewhere. I think the knife on her keys gets the most use.

Now, for my daughter, she recently managed to talk me out of a SAK German Army knife that I used to carry on my motorcycle. It was supposed to go to her boyfriend. She also has a pink RAT1 that came from a member here on BF, a SAK Deluxe Tinker, SAK Cadet, a purple SAK that came from another member of BF, a CRKT folder, a Gerber MP600 multi-tool, an all metal Kershaw folder, a cheap Wal-mart folder, and some no name fixed blade. Plus, a Buck of some sort and an AO folder with an orange handle that she carries everywhere because it fits her hand.

Holy crud! What does that total out to? How many knives does a young girl need? To make matters worse, my wife recently informed me that when I die, She will keep one of my knives (one I bought on our honeymoon) and our daughter gets the rest. What she does not want to keep will get donated to a local scout troop.

GU4oSbX.jpg
Mine carries the exact same knife. She loves her Leek.

Back