Lets see some Hinderer action

I've very lightly sanded a few that were borderline sharp, but not enough to change the profile.

Can you share a pic?
So it’s very minimal. But the detent on like 5/7 of my hinderers have been fairly strong. On the newest generation it was down right intense to my baby finger maybe but I just took that viscous tip off. I feel like it was a very small reduction of material but man the comfort for me when I deploy the knife went up greatly.

Attachments

• A1597A55-0BDC-465D-B8E4-15D86C89DED1.jpeg
    A1597A55-0BDC-465D-B8E4-15D86C89DED1.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 35
  • 09E87D9E-AB0C-45C3-A2BF-4EB31A8DF854.jpeg
    09E87D9E-AB0C-45C3-A2BF-4EB31A8DF854.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 34
The detent on my gen 6 3" is perfect yes it's strong but doesn't matter how you pull/push it opens like a rocket..
qkrMl1M.jpg

236FA9D1-A1B6-41D0-983A-0F0D9D40DFF6.jpeg D0510473-473C-43E8-8486-E4E925AEA7E0.jpeg
This 3” no choil slicer is not only my favorite Hinderer (I own 7 of them), it’s one of my favorite folders. It’s ultra smooth and perfect for any edc task. Hopefully, Dlt Trading will get a 3.5 no choil slicer skinny. That would be my dream Hinderer.

I put a regular 3.5 XM scale on my Skinny today. As expected it fits fine, but is about a millimeter thicker. Hardly noticeable to the eye, but somehow quite noticeable in hand. The added thickness is quite comfortable and I might actually like the knife better this way.

jZYMo7P.jpg

Detent has broken in nicely after a week on my XM 3 inch. Was very tight but seems to be consistent across the gen 6/xm tri. based on everyone’s posts.

First Hinderer for me and I am very impressed with build quality.

Have 2 CRKs and have had two others which is my frame of reference for the price.

Last edited:
Pics soon, but I just got my first Hinderer; gen 4 non-flipper slicer grind. Detent couldn’t be better, nice and light but it still holds the blade in the handle well. Very happy with this one.

Nothing new for me--I've been on a fairly lengthy knife-buying hiatus--but I carried my HalfTrack today and got a couple fresh pics this morning. I really like this little guy and am very pleased with the way the copper hardware has aged over the last nine months.

cNTQJcH.jpg

WZFtfCv.jpg

I am fairly tempted by the 3.5 XM18 Skinny Slicer, though. :confused:

Nothing new for me--I've been on a fairly lengthy knife-buying hiatus--but I carried my HalfTrack today and got a couple fresh pics this morning. I really like this little guy and am very pleased with the way the copper hardware has aged over the last nine months.

cNTQJcH.jpg

WZFtfCv.jpg

xm-18 3.5 skinny slicer will be my next hinderer. Just am not sure if I prefer choil or no choil (I know the no choil version is no available yet).

cNTQJcH.jpg

WZFtfCv.jpg

Looks Great!!

Back