Lets see some Hinderer action

Bada Bling Bada Blue :D
Well just completed my Blue stonewash hardware transformation on the 24 and really compliments the CF scale :thumbsup:
i89wv4A.jpg

SLHG9eA.jpg

upVadei.jpg

Wanting to know what hardware I can use for the XM-18 Skinny Slicer. I see the handle screws, but not the nuts. The stand-offs also seem to be skinny specific. Has anyone tried using the 3" model hardware on the 3.5" Skinny model? Wanting to change up the look of the knife, but options are pretty limited.

Last edited:
I don't think there are as many options out for the skinny models ... same as the 24s or the Sheepsfoot which uses Eklipse hardware ...

seeing a bit more trickle out ... hopefully there will be the same options eventually for all the models ... I think just from what I've read and heard there is a high demand for it ...I know I'm hoping for more Eklipse hardware options to use on the Sheepsfoot XM-18.

Last edited:
So just heard a rumor today that there’s a Skinny XM-18 3.0 coming out..
That’s gonna be a super lightweight EDC. Probably around 3oz I’d imagine.
If you think it’s hard getting hardware for Skinny’s now.. imagine a Skinny 3.0!
The scales are going to be paper thin. I already want one.

So just heard a rumor today that there’s a Skinny XM-18 3.0 coming out..
That’s gonna be a super lightweight EDC. Probably around 3oz I’d imagine.
If you think it’s hard getting hardware for Skinny’s now.. imagine a Skinny 3.0!
The scales are going to be paper thin. I already want one.

A skinny 3” would be off the chain. I bet it’d come in sub 3 oz.

Specs on the new Hinderer XM-18 3.0 Skinny *LINER LOCK* coming soon:

Overall Length 7.00"
Blade Length 3.00"
Sharpened Length 2.63"
Blade Thickness 0.12"
Blade Material CPM-20CV
Blade Type Stainless
Blade Rockwell 60-61 HRC
Opening Mechanism Flipper
Lock Liner Lock
Closed Length 4.13"
Handle Thickness 0.415"
Handle Material G10
Liner(s) Titanium
Clip Titanium
Weight 3.00 oz.

I really wonder where these are going to be priced at. I cannot imagine dropping $425 on any Liner Lock.
I'll get one or 10, but I'm hoping they'll be priced appropriately!

EDIT: I bet this is actually still a Ti frame lock, but with the lock-side scale acting as a lockbar stop. Just like the Viper Storm.

Last edited:
Back