Lets see some Hinderer action

This Skinny Slicer is just too damn awesome
oHRHAbj.jpg

This Skinny Slicer is just too damn awesome
oHRHAbj.jpg
Saw that it kicked the CRK out of your pocket again in another thread. Mine has done the same. I’m serious thinking of selling all of my CRKs except for a few with sentimental value. These Hinderers just fit my hands like a glove and their action is so much better to me.

T
Been talking with the GP Knives guys. There's a Slicer (WANT) and a Sheepsfoot on their Coming Soon page.

However, these will hit all the usuals within a day or two of each other I'm sure.
That's awesome. I've been rocking the 3.5" sheepsfoot and been thinking that a 3" no choil sheepsfoot would be a killer EDC...

For the love of all things @Jordan@DLT, DLT needs some no-choil skinny's! I'd buy two 3.5" skinny slicers and two 3"skinny's on launch day, just sayin :)

lZR3JIn.jpg

Last edited:
Saw that it kicked the CRK out of your pocket again in another thread. Mine has done the same. I’m serious thinking of selling all of my CRKs except for a few with sentimental value. These Hinderers just fit my hands like a glove and their action is so much better to me.
I totally agree. I only have one Sebenza now, another XM-18 3.5 Swear Point, this Skinny and a Keen. These Hinderers are literally so perfect I have sold every single other folder I had, Spydies, CRK’s, etc.

I haven't been able to find 3" black hardware anywhere.

Yeh, when I click on the black hardware you can't get it. Lol 3 inch blade is my sweet spot. Wish I never sold my 18. I love the 24 and the 18 - 3.5 Over the years I've gravitated toward 3 inch blade knives. 3.5 is definitely carry-able for me. I still love the bigger folders, but I probably won't carry as much as something smaller.

I use a knife everyday when I'm at work. (Guardian-3) When I'm not, I usually have to look for reasons to use them. Card board boxes, I just rip them up with my hands, yeh I got a real bad temper. Lol

Sometime I'll forget to put a folder in my pocket. As soon as I figure out I don't have one on me and thought I did put it in my pocket. Ya know, you start patting all your pockets, with a spaced out look. Stick my hands in my pockets, spaced out look still there, but moving towards a (panick). Pat my pockets down again, look around, look on the ground. Then I go oh yeh, I left it by the front door.

I love doing this to myself.

I totally agree. I only have one Sebenza now, another XM-18 3.5 Swear Point, this Skinny and a Keen. These Hinderers are literally so perfect I have sold every single other folder I had, Spydies, CRK’s, etc.
Wow, you really slimmed the collection down. I have to agree, Hinderer really hit a home run with these gen 6 knives and I wouldn't change a thing, either.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for more Gen 6 Sheepsfoot with color options to come into dealers soon I hope ...

but a Skinny Gen 6 3.5" Sheepsfoot ... that may require me to go on a buying spree.

I'm waiting for more Gen 6 Sheepsfoot with color options to come into dealers soon I hope ...

but a Skinny Gen 6 3.5" Sheepsfoot ... that may require me to go on a buying spree.
I just got a Gen 6 Sheepsfoot and I might slightly prefer the blade angle over the very negative angle of the Slicer. Somewhere in between the wharnie and the Slicer

E8rxMma.jpg

I just got a Gen 6 Sheepsfoot and I might slightly prefer the blade angle over the very negative angle of the Slicer. Somewhere in between the wharnie and the Slicer

E8rxMma.jpg

I love my Sheepsfoot ... a really great slicer even more so than their named "slicer" IMHO ... that's why I'm hoping to see some back at dealers with some color and finish options.

Last edited:
Back