Lets see some Hinderer action

I like how this one came out:

i-djJ9GbX-X2.jpg

Skinny all day... Better at cutting stuff, effectively more blade, and carries better to boot. What's the question? :) And whats the point of that basically unusable choil?

I love it. I had the regular wArrior m2r it was fine but the bigger battery and this has a more defined pattern better bezel and the camo looks pretty cool. It doesn’t reach out and touch something like the warrior x but it carries a lot easier

I love it. I had the regular wArrior m2r it was fine but the bigger battery and this has a more defined pattern better bezel and the camo looks pretty cool. It doesn’t reach out and touch something like the warrior x but it carries a lot easier
I sold my Warror X, it was an awesome light but it didnt work my daily needs. I originally purchased it to mount on my AR. I love my M2R .... I've been on the fence for the M2R pro, looks like I'll have to pick one up now haha

Honestly it’s worth it. I wAs also on the fence glad I went for it. The tail switch is also better then the regular m2r. I have yet to find anything olight that didn’t impress me. A co worker wanted a decent light and had to have surefire. He went with the fury dual fuel I think it’s called it was 200 bucks and the warrior seems better in every thing we do
I sold my Warror X, it was an awesome light but it didnt work my daily needs. I originally purchased it to mount on my AR. I love my M2R .... I've been on the fence for the M2R pro, looks like I'll have to pick one up now haha

Just a note that I saw some great sale prices out there yesterday. For example, the completely black Bayonet Maximus for $372, the XM-24 Skinny Slicer for $420, and I bought myself a new Gen 4 XM-18 Skinner for $340. Not sure if I can mention the names, but all from reputable stores, you'll find them if you google the knives. Also could mean there are respective new tri-ways in the pipeline ?

Just a note that I saw some great sale prices out there yesterday. For example, the completely black Bayonet Maximus for $372, the XM-24 Skinny Slicer for $420, and I bought myself a new Gen 4 XM-18 Skinner for $340. Not sure if I can mention the names, but all from reputable stores, you'll find them if you google the knives. Also could mean there are respective new tri-ways in the pipeline ?

Yes Hinderer has given their dealers permission to discount any non tri way pivot system knife (excluding the slippy and bali). Lots of new Tri Way stuff is in the works and will even start with new stuff before the end of the year. 2019 is going to end with a bang and 2020 is going to be nuts for Hinderer fans!

Yes Hinderer has given their dealers permission to discount any non tri way pivot system knife (excluding the slippy and bali). Lots of new Tri Way stuff is in the works and will even start with new stuff before the end of the year. 2019 is going to end with a bang and 2020 is going to be nuts for Hinderer fans!
exciting...... I better start saving

Good news!! Would like to add some battle bronze with some m390 I’m xm18 3.5 flavor. I see some new skinny’s at Dlt but never handled one.

Back