Lets see some Hinderer action

So ... what's the story behind the Eklipse Trailing Point blade shape ? Different from the 0392 Bowie and all other Hinderer Bowies ... kind of unique in the Hinderer line-up. Don't get me wrong, I love it, feel's like the perfect steak knife, good cutter, too. Just wondering .... Thanks.

i-5tSm3HX-X3.jpg

So ... what's the story behind the Eklipse Trailing Point blade shape ? Different from the 0392 Bowie and all other Hinderer Bowies ... kind of unique in the Hinderer line-up. Don't get me wrong, I love it, feel's like the perfect steak knife, good cutter, too. Just wondering .... Thanks.

i-5tSm3HX-X3.jpg

Not sure on the story behind it but I know Witty says they're making a triway Eklipse later this year, I'm holding out for that

I’ll be honest, I haven’t bought a single knife after getting my 4 Skinny No Choil Slicers.
I’ve had no interest in anything else.
If Rick or ZT Collab ever does an XM-18 style 3.25 size (ZT0566 with bearings), that will start it all up again as I truly believe 3.25 is the perfect EDC size for me. I’ve got more 0566s than I know what to do with and I rotate em all more than anything I own. An XM-18 3.25 Skinny No Choil Slicer Gen6. Done and done, sign me up.
I’d probably buy 8 of them. And none of this 2-scale stuff like the latest 3.0s.
Hinderer just needs to make an 0566 Skinny with bearings.

I’ll be honest, I haven’t bought a single knife after getting my 4 Skinny No Choil Slicers.
I’ve had no interest in anything else.
If Rick or ZT Collab ever does an XM-18 style 3.25 size (ZT0566 with bearings), that will start it all up again as I truly believe 3.25 is the perfect EDC size for me. I’ve got more 0566s than I know what to do with and I rotate em all more than anything I own. An XM-18 3.25 Skinny No Choil Slicer Gen6. Done and done, sign me up.
I’d probably buy 8 of them. And none of this 2-scale stuff like the latest 3.0s.
Hinderer just needs to make an 0566 Skinny with bearings.

New Jurassics will be coming out soon. You should definitely check one out when they do!

A question for anybody who has tried the 2019+ no-slot Hinderer pocket clips: are the patterns (bullet, flag, dog-paw, nuke, etc.) laser engraved or just anodized ? Thanks.

Sure are a lot of models to choose from. I only have one hinderer and it checks off all the boxes for me. I just can’t find myself to get another that would bump my sparrow out of rotation.

CPM 3V steel, ion bond DLC PVD coated black blade, sparrow grind and exclusive enough that many people never heard of it. The sellers will not even allow anyone to ever buy a second sparrow from them. I haven’t even seen them for sale in the last three years.

^^ Pics!!

And yes, a dizzying array of choices with Hinderer. I think at some point most of us find the ones we love and use most and kind of ignore the rest, which narrows the field. Others, I’m sure, want to collection all of them.

Cool knife, I've not seen that steel on a folder but that's really interesting. Like a harpoon spanto grind
When I get home I can take a pic from the top view. It’s a spear point with arrow grind on upper swedge. Spear point + arrow = sparrow.

Back