Lets see some Hinderer action

I didn't realize it was a 24 -- nice! My new 3.5" already feels big, so the 24 must be huge (I'm new to this, so I haven't held one yet). Maybe like the same idea as a Shirogorov 111? "El mas grande"
Couldn't say. Don't have any Shiros in my collection. They are nice lookin' though.

On another note, can anyone recommend a lanyard for my Hinderer? There are a billion options, I know... and I don't need much or don't need anything flashy. I just want a little extra security sometimes to prevent dropping anything. No fancy knots, no beads, no crazy colors... just black "something" and strong enough that I don't have to worry much about it. Thoughts?

On another note, can anyone recommend a lanyard for my Hinderer? There are a billion options, I know... and I don't need much or don't need anything flashy. I just want a little extra security sometimes to prevent dropping anything. No fancy knots, no beads, no crazy colors... just black "something" and strong enough that I don't have to worry much about it. Thoughts?
Something like this?

Cobra weave for $3.00?

They have black.

AA9EB440-43C2-4C3A-AE7B-496890DC6078.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn't realize it was a 24 -- nice! My new 3.5" already feels big, so the 24 must be huge (I'm new to this, so I haven't held one yet). Maybe like the same idea as a Shirogorov 111? "El mas grande"
I don’t use Shiros, but the wife EDCs a 111 in CF (https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...rs-of-marriage-guess-what-she-picked.1689463/).

Yes the size is similar to the 24, the 111 is even larger, but they feel completely different... like comparing my Fatboy to the Ducati i once had :)

Last edited:
i-FQ472VL-X4.jpg

I picked up this skinny spanto last week to go with my 3-incher. Love the size! Not quite feeling the spanto blade though. May sell it soon.

Did they make skinnies with other blade shapes? Skinny slicer or skinny sheepsfoot would both be great.

Nice pair. If I remember right, there are also 3.5 Skinny Slicer, Skinner & Sheepsfoot.

I posted a skinny skinner somewhere up-thread recently.

I picked up this skinny spanto last week to go with my 3-incher. Love the size! Not quite feeling the spanto blade though. May sell it soon.

Did they make skinnies with other blade shapes? Skinny slicer or skinny sheepsfoot would both be great.

Yes sir, skinny slicer, sheepsfoot and skinner.

I have all 3, I'd say sheepsfoot is probably my favorite blade shape but I carried the skinner today.

Thanks ErocSD ErocSD -- part of deciding to sell the skinny spanto was based on how hard it is to replace it. Glad the other shapes exist! Just hope I'm patient to wait for one to pop up. I guess that's the game we all play though, haha.

Thanks ErocSD ErocSD -- part of deciding to sell the skinny spanto was based on how hard it is to replace it. Glad the other shapes exist! Just hope I'm patient to wait for one to pop up. I guess that's the game we all play though, haha.

Ya I hear ya, I really want a skinny spanto but I'm not crazy about the blade. It isn't a very good slicer but it is a cool blade shape. Ill.probably kick one up but I just bought a new CKF evo 2

Gentlemen, let's keep the discussion of what we intend to sell to the "Exchange" area of the site. It's easy enough to list with the proper membership, and it keeps these threads from clutter and inviting more off-topic responses.

Thanks.

Gentlemen, let's keep the discussion of what we intend to sell to the "Exchange" area of the site. It's easy enough to list with the proper membership, and it keeps these threads from clutter and inviting more off-topic responses.

Thanks.
Understood... My questions were meant to learn what variations were made. Will keep to the facts!

Back