Lets See Your Custom Southard!

This one is in thunderstorm kevlar by ShepardCC, and I think it looks pretty spiffy if I do say so myself. The thunderstorm kevlar is cool looking stuff:

4feuzr2.jpg

This one is in thunderstorm kevlar by ShepardCC, and I think it looks pretty spiffy if I do say so myself. The thunderstorm kevlar is cool looking stuff:

4feuzr2.jpg

Great pic! Looks like it's floating.
I sent an email to you to ask you to tell me when you get it and what you think ;) looks like you like it
:)

It came today but is sitting in my mailbox while I'm at work....

Going to be a long 6 more hours. .

Some nice looking modifications in this thread! Great job guys. Love seeing what ya do, even if it does mess with the warranty. Never thought when Spyderco and I started this project that it would be a knife that people would customize so much.

Some nice looking modifications in this thread! Great job guys. Love seeing what ya do, even if it does mess with the warranty. Never thought when Spyderco and I started this project that it would be a knife that people would customize so much.
This is my #1 EDC. Knife is well built. Keep working with Spyderco and come up with another quality knife. Great collaboration.

Back