Let's see your Osprey K/T

I just got this Hunter from Blade Show 2016 in today, courtesy of USA Made Blade!

Excellent post. I was wondering who the lucky person was that scored that beautiful Hunter. The thunderstorm Kevlar and bog oak pairing is executed amazingly on that knife. Enjoy it.

Thanks for the opinions on the models gents, looking forward to the Thursday sales now. Nice post TripleT, great to see an up close photo of that TS Kevlar.

54APL2x.jpg

Rick sent me a couple pics of the sheath he made for my new Ferox Bowie, I can't wait to get this package!:thumbup::D

Added pic without frog

Last edited:
Very nice looking sheath. But, how does the knife get retained in the sheath if the weight of the tang and scales is greater than the weight of the blade?

Very nice looking sheath. But, how does the knife get retained in the sheath if the weight of the tang and scales is greater than the weight of the blade?

Rick could explain how it works with the frog, there usually is som friction so it doesn't fall out. I'm mostly interested in using it without the frog. It's a southern style Bowie sheath. You can remove it from the frog and tuk it under your belt in strong side or cross draw for concealment. The stud placed above the belt keeps it from sliding down and the friction from the belt keeps it from being drawn with the knife. Look up some of Bill Bagwell's videos on utube, he shows how you can conceal a 12" Bowie.

Sharp enough?

1/8" Osprey Kife and Tool Mamushi cutting 450 pages X 2. 900 total. No tearing.

[video=youtube;iQBjQXu1I4Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQBjQXu1I4Q[/video]

Couldn't resist picking this Mamushi up from Chris during my recent visit to the shop:

DSC00157_zpsfyrv1gap.jpg~original

DSC00164_zpsdbpidnwj.jpg~original

Last edited:
Back