Let's see your Osprey K/T

Beautiful knife Peter, that is one of those handles you can just stare at. The Mamushi is a pretty nice profile

Your TS Apache blushes in all the right places Gus. Chris did a nice job of coaxing out a nice blend of colors on that handle.......cool knife !

Thanks for all the nice comments on the Mamushi guys.......just like the demo that Triple T did on his, Chris also knows how to put a wicked edge on the blades that he releases from the shop.

Couldn't resist picking this Mamushi up from Chris during my recent visit to the shop:

DSC00157_zpsfyrv1gap.jpg

DSC00164_zpsdbpidnwj.jpg

Peter, Great pictures! I would have to say you did a better job than me photpgraphing that knife. Thank you for sharing it with us. It was a pleasure to spend some time at the shop with you this last weekend.

That Apache looks great Gus

Some more Mamushi

28331936950_c6c9389816_c.jpg

You always impress me with your photography, The Mamushi looks really good here. I am not one to really toot my own horn, But that Mamushi is just plan sexy! I am going to have to make myself one like that in the future.

Thanks for sharing with us.

P.S. when to we get to see the Mamushi sisters together?

Beautiful knife! Nice shot Danny, you're a gifted photographer brother! :thumbup:;)

I appreciate the compliments, around 1 in 100 i push the right buttons

The carbon fiber and kevlar with brass accents worked awesome together, it really is a beautiful knife. I'll throw a photo on instagram of the twins soon

Two Hunters. Both CPM 154 1/8" TT, one in bog oak and the other in sandblasted G-10. Love em!

Those two Hunters are great, love the textures on both.

I'm finding a straight black g10 or micarta looks excellent on most all of these profiles. The Hamon Warthog from last week was awesome.

Back