Photos Lets see your "Please don't arrest me Officer" knives!

See the long, pointy ones in the middle of the picture, above and below the beer can? Sort of Thai e-nep style? I was walking through the market in a medium sized town in Thailand carrying one I had just purchased for about $2.50. It was partly wrapped in newspaper, but obviously a big azz knife. A street corner cop noticed and we had a few words. Fortunately, my Thai speaking was good enough to convey "So what, no big deal. How do you buy a knife and get it home without carrying it around?" Knowing me, I probably told how nice it was and really cheap at the shop that was not 50 yards away, etc. Knife nut, let him be. Ha, ha, ha. There were several open-air shops and also a guy with a basket of knives selling them within a stone's throw.

Saw a pic of a fancy mall in Bangkok recently. I believe they had security on the way in, maybe even a metal detector. Just inside, there was a vendor in the main hall with a table full of knives and machetes.

I recently posted about another incident in the thread about embarrassing knife moments which is funnier.

Machetes.jpg.55d6897c46e56003377c32699ae3399a.jpg

Nothing subdues anger quite like chocolate cake :D

Bill Cosby used to have a comedy routine where he fed his kids chocolate cake for breakfast. With grapefruit juice. When his wife found out, "her head split open and orange light came out of her forehead" I believe it went. Hilarious.

101F7B51-7EDC-4067-B72B-11DD265DBEF3.jpeg So... my state is the only state that allows ballistic knives. Legislation just changed to go from five inches to twelve inch blades not counting as weapons. Folding, fixed, auto, balisong, concealed or open.

That piece of plastic with the arrow could get one in hot water if concealed though. Though I doubt LEO is aware the ga weapons license applies to firearms and knives over 12 inches. Impact weapons are fine without a license but can’t be concealed.

That being said...I guess the wasp injection knife is kinda dodgy. It’s just kind of...murdery. I keep a bajillion layer Vic in the accessory pouch-cause utility. It totally works with TLEs “I only eat the watermelon rind”explanation though.

Hi Officer. Oh that? It's for my "That's not a knife" reply in case I get mugged on knifepoint.
clValI3.jpg

Back