Let's see your Shadetree

I posted this on IG today. I figured some here may appreciate it and this thread needs a bump

25962732914_fcf133b087_z.jpg

Yep. One of the best knife photos ever!!! I ordered some philyellow last night after seeing this pic.

ok Danny .. challenge accepted. :) I need to get mistwallker to take a top notch picture.

shadetree_collage.jpg

Thanks for rising to the challenge Bud. I love the mix of all the burlap colors in one photo. You have an amazing collection.

ok Danny .. challenge accepted. :) I need to get mistwallker to take a top notch picture.

shadetree_collage.jpg

That is a gorgeous knife! Chris does some very cool things with his pinstriping and liner combos. Congrats on scoring that beauty.

I love my Shadetree:)

6a23dec7479312411957b062b7092ece.jpg

Phil

Nicely done. You have great range of the burlaps. It looks like you might only be missing a couple unless that stack goes deeper than I can tell

Not sure .. i have more examples than i put in that pile except Ruby Red. I don't think I have any of it .. because I don't find it appealing.

Had the camera out this morning so I thought I'd give it a go. I like Danny and Bud's better. I may try again another time.

Just the cool colors:

_DSC3381.JPG

_DSC3383.JPG

A bit of everything:

_DSC3395.JPG

That's a whole lot of burlap.

I have more Ruby than anything else if I look at all my burlap Fiddlebacks, but I think that Evergreen is my favorite. I still need to find a navy knife that I like, and that oatmeal runt with the natural pins/liners from last Friday looked like a really nice combo.

Back