LET'S SEE YOUR TANK or tool KNIVES.

for knives only like sebenza, grayman , etc no bling , no fancy pansy , just good ole tank knives aka tool knives . no safe queens , want to see users . thanks

im trying to get alook at different tank knives , looking to buy something that pops out at me .

Don't have pictures handy, but it would be a Kabar Dozier, Cold Steel Kudu, and Byrd Hawkbill (newly purchased) that are getting all the bad jobs.

Unless your planning on spine waking or doing destruction tests most quality made knives will stand up to just about anything you throw it's way unless you plan to pry with it or use it in a way isnt designed too.

Just don't always expect to have an edge once your done, but a small pocket stone will fix that. It's needed after scraping or in my case cutting open huge bags of rocks weighing over a ton or some jobs that's abusive to a knifes edge.

Last edited:
for knives only like sebenza, grayman , etc no bling , no fancy pansy , just good ole tank knives aka tool knives . no safe queens , want to see users . thanks

im trying to get alook at different tank knives , looking to buy something that pops out at me .

So are you looking specifically for knives that have been used or overbuilt “tanky” knives regardless of use put on them?

Tank knives?

top-quality-kershaw-tank-survival-folding.jpg

4167126747-1.png

Fellas. Like this:

nstKmoS.jpg

TOPS 'Lil Roughneck. Though I admit, I don't use it very often. For me, 3/16" is about the most blade thickness that still cuts acceptably well.

Like the CRKT Batum, which gets used, far more.

nnZAmOp.jpg

l2LTXY1.jpg

Like many, I've waffled between "hard use" knives, and "high performance matter seperater" knives, and I found a range that works for me. Although the novelty of the TOPS knife still makes it fun to carry, once in a while. Then I remember how much space it takes up in my pocket, and I put it back in the box until the next time.

Back