Let's See Your Yellowhorse Knives

So many great looking Yellowhorse pieces! I'm quite jealous!
Great thread, Preston!
My only example so far, the one I posted in the SPS...
JcFBgcV.jpg

Now a 110 or 112 would really do it for me!:cool::thumbsup:

Now a 110 or 112 would really do it for me!:cool::thumbsup:
Thanks. That is a great DY, Dennis, because it was given to you by your family makes it so special!
As you can see by this thread and if you google there are so many choices in 112, and 110 frames, it make the deciding so difficult. Like Lays potato chips, ya can't have just one!:D

Thanks. That is a great DY, Dennis, because it was given to you by your family makes it so special!
As you can see by this thread and if you google there are so many choices in 112, and 110 frames, it make the deciding so difficult. Like Lays potato chips, ya can't have just one!:D
Yes sir, another rabbit hole to go down!:confused::D:thumbsup:

I have a satin finish blade Lacy 112 I bought used..At the time it was the only Yellowhorse knife I had seen that WAS used lol!

I have a satin finish blade Lacy 112 I bought used..At the time it was the only Yellowhorse knife I had seen that WAS used lol!
I saw a post in the Randall collectors forum, 'that is one of the rarest Randall Made...a used one':D Guess the same could be said of Yellowhorse knives. I do know that David carries one and uses it.

I took mine to the Blade Show to show him and he offered to clean it up..I told him it was ok as found.

Back