Lets talk GEC!

HZ5hCXc.jpg

Last edited:
I missed the Yellow Heart Wood from that run, and definitely missed the Ebony (what was the deal with that one again?). I also wish I would’ve grabbed a couple of the two-blade examples, but hey, I can’t really complain. :)

LbyXkbb.jpg

Another great accomplishment by the talented Cutlery Crew at GEC!! An Historical blade shape, Rope-detailed Bolster and Bail, and some of the greatest Bone jigging in modern Times!!:eek:
How did I deserve to SFO this great Knife??:rolleyes:
I am ever grateful;)View attachment 1435469 View attachment 1435470 View attachment 1435471

Those were definitely something special, Charlie! :thumbsup:

YuLFZak.jpg

I’m off today and thought I would share a photo because I like knives and a close second is photos of knives. I went from no 35 pattern to 3 in about a month, 2 thanks to Mr Richardson and my wife came across a hummingbird, which I’ve been a huge fan of as soon as I saw it. I’m not a big multiblade fan with the exception of my 62s but I’ll keep this one just for the acrylic. The yellow 35 is of course a lone star and being from Texas I’m genetically predisposed to buy things with single stars on them. It’s a toss up between the 15/78/35 for which I like best as a single blade, lots of great choices. The battleship I waffled on just a bit but I’ve got great memories as a kid of crawling all over that ship and so here we are.

4FCAB698-A796-4416-BC15-647A7215BC61.jpeg

Hello everyone! I’m a new member to this forum, new to forums in general but I have been reading them for some time. Just wanted to say hello and tell you all how much I enjoy reading all the posts and appreciate all the knowledge I’ve gained from them. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

I’m off today and thought I would share a photo because I like knives and a close second is photos of knives. I went from no 35 pattern to 3 in about a month, 2 thanks to Mr Richardson and my wife came across a hummingbird, which I’ve been a huge fan of as soon as I saw it. I’m not a big multiblade fan with the exception of my 62s but I’ll keep this one just for the acrylic. The yellow 35 is of course a lone star and being from Texas I’m genetically predisposed to buy things with single stars on them. It’s a toss up between the 15/78/35 for which I like best as a single blade, lots of great choices. The battleship I waffled on just a bit but I’ve got great memories as a kid of crawling all over that ship and so here we are.

View attachment 1435869
Huge fan of both of those Lone Star knives. I wish I had known about the yellow bone when I bought the USS TEXAS 35, would have had two knives coming in that box instead of one. By the time I realized those were another option from that run they were sold out.

View attachment 1435869

Very nice trio!!..... I like the Texas because of the history...... A buddy got me piece of coal from the Titanic....... It's about the size of a grape....... I cherish it just because of the history involved....... I'm sure you feel the same when you look at that Damascus Steel blade........

Huge fan of both of those Lone Star knives. I wish I had known about the yellow bone when I bought the USS TEXAS 35, would have had two knives coming in that box instead of one. By the time I realized those were another option from that run they were sold out.
Yea, I thought they were gone too, sent Mr Richardson an email, and I guess he had some folks back out and I got lucky.

Back