Lets talk GEC!

No you are not, well, no more than the rest of us here :D

The painting is by a French painter and is entitled Horse Frightened by a Serpent (Eng.transl.) So it could be a 74 in some very cool SNAKE SCALES Acrylic:cool: They did a run of those on the Viper before, well sinister looking :D

Is it possible that the horse was not frightened by the serpent at all but instead got a glimpse of the bear and sausage knife?

I posted my guess, reposting because it's been awhile. My guess is Saddle Trapper (1st pick), Cotton Sampler (2nd pick). I doubt we see the Mustang again so soon, but these are the same frame.

Day 3 without power in the wake of Isaias, and I've come to realize that the #62 pocket carver was perhaps the most fitting knife for 2020. Without power and living in a Covid-19 world, I find myself whittling to occupy my time.

I've run out of data for the month, often don't have electricity for my phone or WiFi, and I cannot access the dealer websites from my work computer (because traditional pocket knives are "weapons/bombs" I guess...) so I'm thinking I'm going to miss out on one of those beautiful #33 jigged bone conductors.

The next great cigar name would be a Hemingway....
Or, if the names are after cigar shapes, it could be a robusto... or a toro...

end8.jpg

Back