Lightning Strikes Sometime Tonight ! ! ! . . . Beating Heart Coming! ! ! . . . 3-21-2024

Jerry Busse

BLAST (Busse Lightning And Storm Trackers) have informed us that Lightning will be striking tonight . . . Not sure when. . . But sometime tonight. . .

After receiving just over 13 Million emails about the Special Edition Beating Heart from those who didn't score, it has become quite obvious that you HOGs want a shot at scoring a Beating Heart in a non-special edition version. Apparently, the extra bacon we added to the blade makes it approx. 1/4" wider than any previous Fusion Steel Heart and has many wondering when they will get their next chance at this wide-bodied monster!!! Giving you HOGs a choice of blade finishes and many different handle materials, including a nuclear option, is all part of making a HOG's dreams come true! So, coming tonight, with very little notice, we will be offering this extra wide-bladed beast with your choice of blade finish and handle materials!!!

It's time to rev up your mouse and get ready to score this Extra Wide Load of INFI ! ! !

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Beating Heart Specs:
Overall Length: Approx. 14 1/4"
Blade Length: Approx. 8 1/4"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Bevel: Flat Saber
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Blade Finish: Coated, Stonewashed or Hand Applied Satin
Handle: Canvas Micarta or G10

Blade Finish Options:
Coated Base Price$547.00
Stonewashed Base Price: $577.00
Hand Applied Satin Base Price$647.00

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Sage
Muddy Brown
Midnight Blue
Forest Green
Hammered Silver
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black, Tan, or Green Canvas Micarta = Included in the base price.
Black G-10 = + $60.00
Tan and Black G-10= +$85.00
Green and Black G-10= +$85.00
Blue and Black G-10= +$85.00
Red and Black G-10= +$85.00
Orange and Black G-10= +$85.00

NUCLEAR Handle Option = +$95.00

The Nuclear Option:
The Nuclear Option is not for the faint of heart but rather for those bacon-loving HOGs who do not fear the unknown!!!
The Nuclear option on the Beating Heart is a grab bag of sorts. You will receive a randomly selected handle from a pile of Nuclear Castoffs.
This pile of handles has many hand-laminated G10 and Micarta slabs as well as some solid colors not normally offered!
This option does not allow you to choose your handle!!!! . . . You do not get A CHOICE! You will get whatever you get by the blind luck of the draw! It is a veritable PORKpourri of oddball handle materials! The Nuclear Option will also include the Busse Custom Shop logo. The Nuclear Option Handles are available on Coated, Stonewashed, and Hand Applied Satin blades.

Nobody likes whine with their bacon, so we have implemented a "No returns/No whine clause"!
There are no returns on the Nuclear Option. . . .

Stonewashed Finish
beating heart stonewashed.jpg

Coated Finish
beating heart coated.jpg

Satin Finish
beating heart satin.jpg

If anyone wants a red maroon special edition I'd trade mine if you ordered me a stonewashed with some tan and black g-10......didn't want to miss it but not a fan of red at all

Seeking to purchase my first BUSSE and break my virginity! I want a Satin Finish Nuke. Once the notification is given tonight - where do I purchase. Thanks!

Back