Lightning Strikes Sometime Tonight ! ! ! . . . Beating Heart Coming! ! ! . . . 3-21-2024

Imagine .33" or .44" HOG Beating Heart...
I don’t own any Busse Combat, been looking at the website for like 15 yrs. Found myself on this random thread in my email, thinking about getting one of these.

I spend a lot on Guns and Gibson Les Paul’s but these knives are sexy! I do have a ton of Microtechs that fall apart haha. Just got into hiking, I want something tough!

So what makes them special is that they are thick? You said .3” so looking at my tape measure the spine of the knife will really be that thick? Seems larger than I’ve ever seen on a knife, I’m no expert but I’d love it if it was unique and massive.

Also, what does Nuclear mean?

Thanks in advance!

I don’t own any Busse Combat, been looking at the website for like 15 yrs. Found myself on this random thread in my email, thinking about getting one of these.

I spend a lot on Guns and Gibson Les Paul’s but these knives are sexy! I do have a ton of Microtechs that fall apart haha. Just got into hiking, I want something tough!

So what makes them special is that they are thick? You said .3” so looking at my tape measure the spine of the knife will really be that thick? Seems larger than I’ve ever seen on a knife, I’m no expert but I’d love it if it was unique and massive.

Thanks in advance!
Cosmic Kev, stay in tune with reality and read the original post by bossman (Jerry) describing the specifications and description of what Nuclear means! I am simply imagining a thicker version which jd mentioned above, a HOG (Heavy Ordinance Grade) version, which is normally much thicker than the original model !

15 years and you haven't pulled the trigger? I strongly suggest you stop waiting.

Cheers!

This is what makes Busse knives so popular.

Thanks in advance!

This is why Busse knives are so popular. You want tough? You got it!

Thanks in advance!
The Nuclear Option:
The Nuclear Option is not for the faint of heart but rather for those bacon-loving HOGs who do not fear the unknown!!!
The Nuclear option on the Beating Heart is a grab bag of sorts. You will receive a randomly selected handle from a pile of Nuclear Castoffs.
This pile of handles has many hand-laminated G10 and Micarta slabs as well as some solid colors not normally offered!
This option does not allow you to choose your handle!!!! . . . You do not get A CHOICE! You will get whatever you get by the blind luck of the draw! It is a veritable PORKpourri of oddball handle materials! The Nuclear Option will also include the Busse Custom Shop logo. The Nuclear Option Handles are available on Coated, Stonewashed, and Hand Applied Satin blades.

Nobody likes whine with their bacon, so we have implemented a "No returns/No whine clause"!
There are no returns on the Nuclear Option. . . .

Seeking to purchase my first BUSSE and break my virginity! I want a Satin Finish Nuke. Once the notification is given tonight - where do I purchase. Thanks!
Be careful: it's dang near impossible to stop!!

Any chance the BLAST team might be looking at some stone washed triceratops #315G? Also, anyone have any input on these? Id like to switch to something of a fixed up sweep like this from my EDC Fox Karambit but I cant find any videos or info on this knife.

Any chance the BLAST team might be looking at some stone washed triceratops #315G? Also, anyone have any input on these? Id like to switch to something of a fixed up sweep like this from my EDC Fox Karambit but I cant find any videos or info on this knife.
I have 5 of them and really like them.

Back