Like a phoenix? CSC is reborn...

cocobolo and stag for me, with a possible mod to happen on the stag so I can theoretically have an "Eric's jack" with modern steel
What kind of mod are you going to do to the stag knife to make it an Eric's Jack?

Also, how do you actually flush out the knives? Thanks.

Last edited:
I see a couple of new CSC knives up for pre-order. A boy's knife in ironwood and a pinch lockback in red flannel micarta. I'm down for the ironwood one.

Last edited:
I see a couple of new CSC knives on pre-order. A boy's knife in ironwood and a pinch lockback in red flannel micarta. I'm down for the ironwood one.
Good to see they are going to continue production! Pre ordered an ironwood version. I was pleased with my cocobolo and looking forward to this one (and the stag when that is done).

Last edited:
That red flannel micarta looks really neat, but I'm apprehensive on putting down that kinda money on a knife I won't see till who knows when... What kinda f&f and quality are you fellas finding with the rebirthed CSC??

That red flannel micarta looks really neat, but I'm apprehensive on putting down that kinda money on a knife I won't see till who knows when... What kinda f&f and quality are you fellas finding with the rebirthed CSC??
I can confirm they do take a while but also that the quality is great. If you go back a few pages you can see several photos of the cocobolo I have. Im really happy with it. So far these co ops have exceeded my expectations.

I can confirm they do take a while but also that the quality is great. If you go back a few pages you can see several photos of the cocobolo I have. Im really happy with it. So far these co ops have exceeded my expectations.
Well I decided to take a leap of faith, on your endorsement, and preoreder one of those lockbacks in the snazzy looking red flannel micarta. Also figured it was nice to support CSC while they're getting started back up. The way I see it, the more traditional knife makers we have here on the homefront, the better.

I'll have to check out the flannel micarta...have not received my rams horn boys knife yet though.

Well I decided to take a leap of faith, on your endorsement, and preoreder one of those lockbacks in the snazzy looking red flannel micarta. Also figured it was nice to support CSC while they're getting started back up. The way I see it, the more traditional knife makers we have here on the homefront, the better.
Awesome glad you took the leap. Although now my reputation is on the line so they better make you a good one :)

They finished the cocobolo several weeks ago...did you contact RHC about that? Seems odd.

they had said they were waiting for my stag to finish to ship it all together, i wasnt complaining i was just implying im still waiting for mine to arrive before i comment on how they came out

they had said they were waiting for my stag to finish to ship it all together, i wasnt complaining i was just implying im still waiting for mine to arrive before i comment on how they came out
Oh gotcha I'm sorry...I misread that :) I forgot they were waiting to ship together if you bought them at the same time. I am also waiting on a stag but I had paid for it separately.

Selfishly, I hope they finish the stag and ram's horn boy's knife before they start these 2 new ones! Also, I was looking at their Facebook page at a picture of their building. It looks like it was previously a Cracker Barrel to me.:)

Selfishly, I hope they finish the stag and ram's horn boy's knife before they start these 2 new ones!

That's not selfish at all; as I recall, the expected shipping date on the stag was originally September. I am not really in a rush, but I wouldn't mind getting mine! I e-mailed them about it a few days ago and received this reply:

RHC Support said:
We have been told they will be here on Dec 15th. Keep your fingers crossed.

Fingers are crossed...

Back