Look out! It (Native 5 Carbon Fiber S110V) has arrived!

Regardless of how often it ships, there's only 800 knives in this run per Spyderco.

Where did Spyderco say that?

I've asked that before but it seems like most Sprint Runs and Dealer Exclusives are at 800 pieces with an option for another 400 after that (final tally of 800-1,200). That is unless they just don't have enough material like was the case for the Para-Military2 CPM-154/CPM-S90V Composite Blade which I think was only about 300 of them produced.

Don't miss out. This one is fantastic. Love the carbon fiber. Perfect grip IMO

Last edited:
Wow, still show in stock at National, I think this is the 1st time i saw them last 24hrs anywhere (BBS excluded).

I've asked that before but it seems like most Sprint Runs and Dealer Exclusives are at 800 pieces with an option for another 400 after that (final tally of 800-1,200). That is unless they just don't have enough material like was the case for the Para-Military2 CPM-154/CPM-S90V Composite Blade which I think was only about 300 of them produced.
This is not exactly correct. Dealer or distributor exclusives can be reordered (second run), but not sprints. Before run, Spyderco is determine the number to be made. Sometimes, when manufacturer cannot produce all at ones, Spyderco releasing in small batches. For example, The size of the run for Black ZDP Lum Chinese 1200 pieces was determined before rum. But entire run was shipped in 300 pieces batches.
There were small sprints besides Para CF/S90v-CPM154. Black bladed Native and CF Manix2 come to my mind.

Didn't Bento Box do two runs of 800 each on the Blue g10/m390 para military? (1600 total)
Exclusives can be re-ordered. I never heard about limit for exclusives. Some limited runs were also "large" like Spyker - 3000 pieces.

This is not exactly correct. Dealer or distributor exclusives can be reordered (second run), but not sprints. Before run, Spyderco is determine the number to be made. Sometimes, when manufacturer cannot produce all at ones, Spyderco releasing in small batches. For example, The size of the run for Black ZDP Lum Chinese 1200 pieces was determined before rum. But entire run was shipped in 300 pieces batches.
There were small sprints besides Para CF/S90v-CPM154. Black bladed Native and CF Manix2 come to my mind.

Another small spring was the Manix 2 S90V, which (IIRC) was only 400 total.

A dealer told me this was a 800 piece sprint run but I think it was more.

Dealer Exclusives can be reordered but not sprint runs.

Noticed one in the Exchange for a decent price..2 days now and still unsold..

Native 5: CF S110V, fluted, edc forum, spyderco forum.

Honestly, I have got to stop hanging out here. I blame RamZar for the Chap4 Stepped Titanium in my collection (and rightly so). And now this. The fluted titanium Native. I was happily ignorant of its existence until today. <sigh> Now, it's on the way.

And really, I only stopped by to celebrate my order of the S110V Native in this very thread. I feel like Rush Limbaugh in the Oxycontin store.

Clearly, I am fated to die destitute, but surrounded by mounds of incredibly nice knives. My heirs will undoubtedly understand.

Scored one! I didn't think I'd get one of these! GPK is a couple of bucks cheaper than BHQ...

Anyone know how many of the Native5 S110V/CF will be produced? If the Worker and Sal's comments are any indication it may be closer to 1,500 pieces. Personally, that's a good thing since there'll be plenty to go around. Of course, flippers won't be happy.

We made 1500 because the smaller qty's of sprints were way under produced. We were getting complaints to make more and with the lower numbers, the aftermarket prices were very high and few could reach them.

sal

I may have to snag me a second one. I've been loving mine as my edc along with my pro soldier. Really great cutter and carbon fiber is the ish

Anyone know how many of the Native5 S110V/CF will be produced? If the Worker and Sal's comments are any indication it may be closer to 1,500 pieces. Personally, that's a good thing since there'll be plenty to go around. Of course, flippers won't be happy.

Its good until you try to sell it if you don't like it..then you take a beating..

Its good until you try to sell it if you don't like it..then you take a beating..

Doubt it. Even if its not super exclusive its still a popular model in s110v and carbon fiber. You may lose $10-$20 tops. Compared to a lot of other knives out there that's a damn good return on a used knife.

Why would you want to sell it?Use it and enjoy it.Return it to the dealer if you don't like it and request a refund.Heck I bought 2 just in case I loose the one I carry.When they are gone then there gone from dealers.Good luck chasing one down a few years down the road.Cough up the dough or forever hold your peace...Try the standard production model if this one is too rich for your blood.If you have doubts then pass and move on..Some folks nowadays don't know what a real beating is......:rolleyes:

Back