Lunar Landing Question

I'll will also be interesting to see how the reduction of options impacts the equation. Historically there have been around 6 CGG's running simultaneously this will be reduced to 3. Will production of the 3 be increased to the approximate numbers of the 6?

Thinking of knives as investments will I expect lead to disappointment. Some older production CRK's are fetching 4-5 K at the moment. Not sure that's sustainable, good luck with picking ones to hit that hot streak in 20 years time
My recommendation would be buy the one you like best. At least you'll have something cool to look at..... I put my money where my mouth is and ordered a lunar day 1 :)

Very true

I'm looking for a small Lunar Landing and received an In Stock notification from GPknives via email and by the time I could place the order they were already out of stock.

Is just better to order directly from CRK or watch their dealer websites like a hawk for one?

I'm looking for a small Lunar Landing and received an In Stock notification from GPknives via email and by the time I could place the order they were already out of stock.

Is just better to order directly from CRK or watch their dealer websites like a hawk for one?
Sent you a PM

Do you guys think there is any hope of finding a large Lunar Landing 21 at a dealer before they are discontinued? I’ve been watching all year and never had any luck.

I’m had my large on order sense Jun/July. Will they still build past the end of the year if it doesn’t come in before?

I also have had a large on order since early June. I was told they will fill the order. I now hope it is after the Christmas season bills.

I also have had a large on order since early June. I was told they will fill the order. I now hope it is after the Christmas season bills.
You may be in luck with the Christmas bills.....my Lunar Landing was ordered in March and just arrived a few days ago. Based on that timeline, you should have time to recover before it's ready. :)
Also FYI, if you send an email to CRK, they may be able to give you an estimate of when it will be built.

After a year of searching I just snagged the last large Lunar Landing 21 off of DLT. I thought I was done with buying knives this year but I couldn’t resist.

We have had one on order as soon as they were made available this past spring. Still get emails that it’s coming, but still no go.

Back