Man, this is unfortunate

Andy,

Take your name off of it and sell it to the secret society of Fiddleback owners who often have black rings around one of their pins......

Just a thought :)

Seriously - just received very slightly used Bushcrafter in Curly Hickory over EIRW

http://images52.fotki.com/v1554/photos/8/1214808/7248981/bu100_0761-vi.jpg

Beautiful workmanship!

Randy

You can send it in to get cleaned up and re-sharpened if you'd like. I only charge you shipping home. Thats a beauty combo. I just sent some of that Hickory off to the stabalizers to get dyed brown and stabalized. That curl is really gonna pop now.

Another story about Andy's perfectionist personality -I recently sold my hunter and the buyer asked that the knife ship to Andy for spa treatment. Andy noticed a flaw and offered to rehandle the knife! I never noticed anything wrong with it and the knife was virtually unused. Another reason he gets a big thumbs up. Class act!

Yea, I'm glad I got that one back. Now I can fix it and it can go out right again.

guys, I'm not a perfectionist. I don't even believe in perfection. This particular flaw is not excusable after a certain # of knives.

Andy
I only have 2 more of the RFMB. Heres a pic of them. Send me a PM when you get a chance.

Larry

ribfruitmallee002.jpg

You can send it in to get cleaned up and re-sharpened if you'd like. I only charge you shipping home. Thats a beauty combo. I just sent some of that Hickory off to the stabalizers to get dyed brown and stabalized. That curl is really gonna pop now.
Andy,

Thanks for the offer. I want to work with it this next week and I'll let you know when I would send it to you. I really like the feel of the knife. Different from my Terassaur but very nice.

Randy

Back