Manix 2 CRUWEAR

That's interesting, because I checked out on the Spyderco Store site just a minute ago, and I was able to purchase one. As soon as I completed my order, however, it went to "Out of Stock."

As of 4:20pm, the page said Out of Stock.
Have you received any emails since confirming your order?

As of 4:20pm, the page said Out of Stock.
Have you received any emails since confirming your order?

I received an order confirmation email at 7:35pm EST and a "we're shipping it out tomorrow" email at 7:57pm EST.

FYI, they are starting to show up on the auction site! You know which one! Not my auctions either! :)

So I'm curious Hannibal24, when you loaded the page, did it say "Out of Stock" and you clicked "Add to Cart" anyway?
Or did it say there were 0 in stock, but it still had the Add to Cart button? or what?

That is what I get for eating dinner from 6-6:20

I feel your pain brotha. I missed the KW green PM2 because of a discrepancy between their website and their facebook page....
If you get desperate enough, Oso or BBS...

So I'm curious Hannibal24, when you loaded the page, did it say "Out of Stock" and you clicked "Add to Cart" anyway?
Or did it say there were 0 in stock, but it still had the Add to Cart button? or what?

It all happened so fast! :) I saw the earlier posts about there being 8 available at The Spyderco Store, so I stopped reading and hopped over to TSS site. On the home page, it had the Manix 2 Cruwear shown with an "Add to Cart" button. It put one in my cart, and I proceeded to pay with Paypal. As soon as I finished, I jumped back here and finished reading...to find that I supposedly shouldn't have been able to buy one! I went back to TSS site, and the home page then said "Out of Stock" for the Manix.

I don't know what happened, but I have a tracking number already!

Ahhh, ok. So you saw here when there were 8 left, and when you added it to your cart, it counted down on the main product page.

I was not on the homepage, but on the actual Manix 2 Cruwear page, refreshing. So when you added yours to your cart from the homepage, I saw it tick down by one on the product page.
So who knows, yours could have been any of the last 6 or 7 they had.

Good on you tho man. Glad you got one.

So when one of you lucky few decide it isn't right for you, you are going to shoot me a PM right? Right? No. Ok. Enjoy!!

Ahhh, ok. So you saw here when there were 8 left, and when you added it to your cart, it counted down on the main product page.

I was not on the homepage, but on the actual Manix 2 Cruwear page, refreshing. So when you added yours to your cart from the homepage, I saw it tick down by one on the product page.
So who knows, yours could have been any of the last 6 or 7 they had.

Good on you tho man. Glad you got one.

I don't want to belabor the point, but that's not what happened. I didn't explain myself well, but I couldn't have been part of your countdown. You had already posted "Gone" at 7:20pm EST by the time I put one in my cart around 7:32. I went over to TSS as soon as I read your post about them having 8 in stock, but I didn't even see that post until 7:30, so if I had kept reading all the newer posts beyond that, I would have seen that you had already counted down to "Gone" at the time that I was reading the "8 available on TSS" post. So, I'm glad I didn't keep reading because I wouldn't even have bothered to look at TSS if I had seen the "Gone" post. Somehow, you saw "Gone" at 7:20, and I got a stray Manix in my cart at 7:32! I can't explain it...but I'll take it. :)

I don't want to belabor the point, but that's not what happened. I didn't explain myself well, but I couldn't have been part of your countdown. You had already posted "Gone" at 7:20pm EST by the time I put one in my cart around 7:32. I went over to TSS as soon as I read your post about them having 8 in stock, but I didn't even see that post until 7:30, so if I had kept reading all the newer posts beyond that, I would have seen that you had already counted down to "Gone" at the time that I was reading the "8 available on TSS" post. So, I'm glad I didn't keep reading because I wouldn't even have bothered to look at TSS if I had seen the "Gone" post. Somehow, you saw "Gone" at 7:20, and I got a stray Manix in my cart at 7:32! I can't explain it...but I'll take it. :)

It happens a lot. Could be multitude of things but chances are somebody had it in their cards and didn't check out or the credit card was declined etc.

Anyone know if/when BladeHQ will be getting them. Or did I miss their's already?

They got some in on the 11th but sold out nearly immediately, not sure if they're getting more. The best thing to do is to set e-mail updates on the different online retailers or check them every so often.

It happens a lot. Could be multitude of things but chances are somebody had it in their cards and didn't check out or the credit card was declined etc.

Bingo.
Someone may have put one in their cart, and then closed the browser, or something.
I've done it before.

But hey, their hesitation is your gain!
Congrats again Hannibal, glad you got in on this one.

I hadn't even heard of some of these sites until this thread. There must be some other weird site that has a few. I ordered one from bladeops, first time ever ordering from them. I paid a little more than others but that was the place I found that had these in stock.

1200 piece sprint run = easy to get.

Not even close.
Cruwear Military's got sucked down and fast and they were hard to find from beginning to end, never in stock at anyplace for more than a few minutes at a time. I think about this many of the green PM2's were made and they were extremely hard to get. Even when the most recent batch went on sale there was a massive feeding frenzy until they were gone. If a person can sit at home at their computer all day every day they can probably get one. If a person has to work during the day and only has internet access at night, they will probably miss out.

Back