Mass drop knives

I just ordered the Maasdrop Ferrum Forge Gent with Rosewood handles. The only thing I don’t like is the highly polished pocket clip. Any ideas how to give the clip a mat/satin finish?
The Gent in the current drop has a stonewashed finish on the blade and clip. Previous Gents had a satin finish. The good thing about the satin clip is it looks just like a pen in the pocket.

I just ordered the Maasdrop Ferrum Forge Gent with Rosewood handles. The only thing I don’t like is the highly polished pocket clip. Any ideas how to give the clip a mat/satin finish?

1200 grit super fine sandpaper will give it a satin finish look

The Gent in the current drop has a stonewashed finish on the blade and clip. Previous Gents had a satin finish. The good thing about the satin clip is it looks just like a pen in the pocket.
Ow cool, it was hard to see on my Iphone but on the Ipad its clearly to see it indeed is a satin finish. Thats a pleasant surprise. Thanks!

Anyone have experience with both the G10 and CF versions? Am going back and forth between them. CF definitely looks great, but having a little texture on the handle is a good thing IMO.

Back