• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MAXIMUNDO - Son of a Son of a Friend's Sister's Exactimundo

Happens every year, Matt. Personally, I think it should qualify me for an Emmy award, or other such special accolades. Perhaps Canonizing.

Feel free to write me in on any election ballots you come across. Let’s face it, I can’t possibly do any worse, and I clean up well. :D

This is by far the most entertaining sales thread I've seen on BF.

make sure you shave your legs before the award ceremony, I understand Maddow might be there and we all know how irritable you get when she upstages you. It'll be important to look your best!

thanks for the thread. It's weird that I've developed a need for this yearly, um, 'happening'. Whilst participating, I've found it to be strangely cathartic. Who knows from whence that came, eh?

You’re a good egg, bud. Nothing at all like that fuzzy degenerate Marchand.

No worries on the legs. My Brazilian is scheduled for next week.

make sure you shave your legs before the award ceremony, I understand Maddow might be there and we all know how irritable you get when she upstages you. It'll be important to look your best!

thanks for the thread. It's weird that I've developed a need for this yearly, um, 'happening'. Whilst participating, I've found it to be strangely cathartic. Who knows from whence that came, eh?

This has been the most interesting and entertaining purchase I've ever made on Blade Forums. I think this knife could castrate a fly.
Thanks Matt for all the laughs.
Ken

Last edited:
Thanks for making the ‘Exactimundo’ thread a success again, this year, gang. Means a lot to me, and I hope it managed to lift the spirits during what, for most, are a hectic holiday season. See you next year!

Crazy thread. The original Exactimundo is doing very well. Still cuts perfectly and when people it, they r still amazed. The Exactimundo is a piece that has a permanent home in my modest collection. Congrats to the new owner of this edition & Matt you rock! Hope all is well.

Back