Member Locations?

Den Bosch, the Netherlands
Nice to see more EU Beckerheads here.

The Great Pacific North West.
Just South of Olympia, WA.

South East Nebraska.

not hunting - just pasture/woods walking. :)
and yes - one of these days.
I'm about an hour south of Dawson - right off of US75, occasionally visit friends up in Omaha.

I was in Nebraska City last week. Sure was pretty. First time I'd ever been to Nebraska.

Home currently is an hour west of Houston.

Beautiful!
I was actually just looking at Molokai vacations the other day. Visited Kauai on my honeymoon and loved it! Molokai looks nice and laid back. I think I would love it.

Kauai is definitely beautiful and my second favorite island. Molokai is definitely not set up for tourism...if you like quiet nights and empty beaches... then you’ll love visiting!

Looks like paradise to me.

Living here has its perks! It’s very expensive and I’m constantly hustling to earn a living but we make it work. Having a good set of knives helps!

San Bernardino County, SoCal. The snow capped Mount San Antonio @ just over 10,000 feet.
Urocsw5.jpg

My pop some years back on a different mountain to the east.
PdkZ2an.jpg

I was in Nebraska City last week. Sure was pretty. First time I'd ever been to Nebraska.

Home currently is an hour west of Houston.

There's some nice land 50 miles to either side of the Missouri River -- you were about 100 miles due North of me.

The flatlands of northern Iowa and southern Minnesota. We have no mountains, no oceans...just farm fields and wind...lots of wind...soon to be blizzard winds in a month or so. Great deer hunting...in fact half the the time we don't even bother with guns. We just run into them with vehicles (that's a joke in case there are any animal rights activists reading this). Just an hour east of where I live is awesome trout fishing. One of the posts mentioned the "North Shore"...our nearest North Shore is hooked to Lake Superior north of Duluth. But that's about 4 hours north of me...

Back