• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mercleashes

These are all in stock and tied. $5 each including shipping CONUS. Approx 5 inches long with loop. Choice of skull or black bead. Please e-mail me any questions at mercop@comcast.net. Pay Pay and USPS MO preferred. I have most colors and will do round and square.

Attachments

• seiko leash 006.jpg
    seiko leash 006.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,806
Have more of georges leashes than I can count, and they are top notch!!!
High quality.....low cost :)
Loandr.

I thought I saw Mercop's post here :)
Now you're good as "GOLD" hahaha

Here are some of the ones that I have.
Krein TK1 with MercLeash to add grasping. I think I'm gonna ask Mercop to make me a bit shorter one.
merctk1flwr001s.jpg

Here's another sample. the little ones I'm gonna be putting on pack zipper pulls. Get rid of the metal pull and replace it with these. I put a relative sample of the colors I have.

Wonder if he does red/blue combinations??
merctk1arc002s.jpg

Tom

George's leashes are the best! I have quite a few and he is great to deal with!!!!!!

Ordering...! Please check your email. Thanks, Paul

I jus realized this is my 500th post at BFC. Minor celebratory post: for the next guy here to order a Mercleash from George, I'll buy him another to add to that one! Hurry up, so I can include your payment with mine. :eek:

Mercop,
I am placing an order, please check your mail.

GeeGee,
If your offer is still up I will take you up on it. Congrats on 500. PM me your address and will send you a little something also. Thanks.

Tom

We have a winner! :D Mercop-as soon as I get your address, I'll be sending payment for four Mercleashes for me, and one for Tom. Thanks, Paul

That was a very gracious act, geegee!

And of course Tom..

Hey Mercop, what colors do you have these leashes in?
I think I need more :)

I'm starting to move away from the dark tactical ones and like the, more spritely, Bright greens.
Do you have any of the neon reds, greens, even pink. For my Lady's bag.

No I didn't mean that.

I have the fatboy manpurse.
I meant the bag that belongs to my Lady...sheesh!!

Can't you cut a guy some slack??

hahahaha
Tom

Thanks guys. I will be a little busy. On average I go through about 3-400 feet of para cord a week between all I do. No time to type. Must tie. Bright colors in stock.
Orange
Red
Kelly Green
Yellow
Neon Green
Purple
In about a week or so I will be placing another large orders. Give me an idea on colors you want to see.

Tom, thanks for the pics. Bro you know you got leashes and training for life;)

One more thing. Let me know square or round when you order. If if were up to me I love the square ones best.

Thanks guys, shipped a bunch today. Just a reminder to use your order number for any messages. Might keep me sane. Just got a bunch of cord in and have 3000 more feet on the way. Lots of orders, that is a good thing. Have a better ordering system now. I will be leaving for vacation next Monday and wil be off line for a week. If you were waiting to order do it now. I will be tying a bunch on vacation. If any one plans to attend the Valley Forge Gun Show please stop by and see me. I plan to have a bunch of leashes.

I placed my order for some bright leashes with Mercop and got them zip quick :)
britemercs.jpg

Tom

Yep, I plan to go on Saturday.
The NJKCA is Sunday

Holy CoW!! what happened to my pic???
Maybe photobucket is down???

Tom

Yep Photobucket is off the air....momentarily, I hope.
OH MY!
Tom

I can't keep up. It's enough to make one crazier :)

Got my mercleashes yesterday. Mercop is great to deal with and turn around time is quick. I recommend trying some of these.

Tom

I just received muine today, and they're every bit as good as described (and look)!

Wonder if he does red/blue combinations??
Yes he does, and I have have one. If I knew how to post pics here, I'd show you. I ordered one to dress up my Sebenza Stars & Stripes. Very nice! :cool:

Got mine today - very happy with leashes and service. Thanks, George!

Back