• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mercleashes

Black and silver will be on my next order!!!!!! :D Let me know if I have to re-do my order mercop!!! I didn't realize you had a whole system for ordering before I started E-mailing you! Sorry!! :eek:

Roostr-shoot me an e-mail again and I will call ya in the AM. I bounce around like a ball if you have not noticed. Never have the same schedule two days in a row.

Merc- Scratch sent via PayPal- I e-mailed color choices-Let me know when they ship please....Moving to Georgia 11/22 or 11/23...Thanks for all your help and the Communication has been FANTABULOUS...I for one BF Member appreciate that...Hope too hear from you...keep up the great work...

Keith-Gizmoman :cool:

Phew, getting caught up on some backed up orders. Guys help me our here I have ADHD. I am doing the leashes, harnesses and wrapping knives. If I don't give you an order number ask me for one. I get Pay Pals, e-mails and PM with nothing conecting them to one another. Mercop has approved this message. Thanks

Mercop,

Just wondering (no $ right now, maybe you can have my lunch money next month :D ), would you be able to wrap a Prybaby?

Mercop where are you???? Talk to us numberless people, please don't leave us hanging like this!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Roostr: Mercop's job keeps him a little bit, uhm... occupied at times. He's not a full time "maker of mercleashes", so don't be concerned if he doesn't respond immediately, and think you've somehow dropped through the cracks. He's not gonna leave you hangin'! ;)

Geegee I understand completely!!! :D I know all about mercop's occupation and the many hazards he faces day after day. I was just messin' with him a little!!! ;)

Mercop's the MAN!!!!! :cool: And just so everybody knows: geegee was right, mercop won't let you down!!!!!!!! ;)

Between writing, working, training, my kids training, being daddy, my site and sleep I sometimes find time to tie, order cord and skulls and reply to e-mails. Thanks for the support.

If anyone is planning to attend the Fun and Knife show in Valley Forge PA on 18/19 DEC I will have about 100 leashes and about 20-30 Merc Harnesses. I will be at the big Maxpedition booth in the corner.

mercop said:
If anyone is planning to attend the Fun and Knife show in Valley Forge PA on 18/19 DEC I will have about 100 leashes and about 20-30 Merc Harnesses. I will be at the big Maxpedition booth in the corner.
Dang it!!! Pennsylvania is just a little too far to drive over a weekend!!!! :mad: Have a good one mercop!!!!!!! :D

Roostr said:
Dang it!!! Pennsylvania is just a little too far to drive over a weekend!!!! :mad: Have a good one mercop!!!!!!! :D

No worries bro. Go wait by your mailbox, you got a fat happy envelope coming.

mercop said:
Talk about customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;) :cool: Thanks Bro!!!!!

Mercop- Check your email....regarding an order. have a great weekend.

GIZMOMAN-KEITH :cool:

mercop said:
Roostr>>>>>>still waiting by mailbox! ;) :cool: :p I can't wait to "dress up" my knives!!!! :D

I received my leashes and harness today!!!!!! :D :D :D They absolutely positevely KICK A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a bunch mercop!!!!! You ROCK Bro!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: I'll be ordering again soon!!!! ;) Rigo

Back