• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mercleashes

:p Just recived my Leashes...Thanks for all your patience and your communication...We finally got them to me....Keep up the terrific work...Happy Holiday To You And Your Family...Be Safe!! :)

KEITH-GIZMOMAN

Since I run this Monkey business from my bedroom and I sometimes to not get enough sleep and coffee I do screw things up every now and then. Thanks for hanging with me.

For those of you waiting on anything from me I will be getting a bunch of leashes and rigs out this week. While on vactation from 29DEC-14JAN I plan to tie up some to stock. Due to that I will not be excepting any leash orders between 25DEC-14JAN. I don't plan to have net access on vacation. Thanks

MERCOP** KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK-YOU GIVE THE FORUMS A RESPECTABLE NAME!! HAVE A SAFE AND JOY FILLED HOLIDAY!! BE SAFE MAN!!!

KEITH-GIZ :cool:

I just got my leashes a few days ago and I'm very happy with the quality. They are way cooler than I was expecting. Furthermore, mercop was able to fulfill my order a few days before Christmas and get me exactly what I wanted in a bit less than a week. Mercop and his leashes both come highly recommended from me. :)

Just got my Mercleashes in the mail today. The pics don't do them justice... they look great!

Mercop is one of the classiest guy I have ever met through a web forum. It was a pleasure dealing with him.

2 thumbs up!!! :)

Got my third order.
Khaki and Brown spiral.
It's a godda have combination.
Soo many knives...lights and bags that need leashing.
Pete

Thanks guys. Let my know if any of you are interested in these. First has a large pewter skull. Second has a handcuff key worked into the end. When I get em in and tied they will be $10 each. The pewter skull and the key is $15. I am putting my skull order together. There is no commitment if you say you like em. BTW if you want a cuff key leash please let me know why. I don't want them to be a novelty item that falls into the wrong hands.

Attachments

• Beach 032.jpg
    Beach 032.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 125
Mercop,
My Niece has 2 weeks to go at the Academy, she will be serving with Charleston SC PD.
I'll need a spiral 2 color blue with Pewter Skull and Key and same/same without key.
Amount???
Thanx,
Pete

Here is the pewter skull and the cuff key leash. $15 shipped.

Just Pewter skull or just cuff key is $10 shipped.

Attachments

• sinn 001.jpg
    sinn 001.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 104
Thanks for the recent orders. I am trying to get 200 tied up for Blade.

I like your harnesses so much, I may as well get my lanyards/leashes from you too, just sent you an order for 4 of them :)

I have some new kick ass pewter skulls coming in. They look like the Punisher. They will be $10. I have 30 not spoken for. Post here in the thread if you want them.

I'll take 10 in "tactical" colors, please -your choice.
Email me an address as I won't do PP. Thanks.

Back