MI Spring Gathering

I will check the calendar over the weekend

Are you thinking the cabin again or did you guys like the yurt better?

I prefer the yurt, but if we get a big turn-out the cabin is an option.

Jeff

Well I have the free time,but don't think I can afford the gas.
Have fun guys.

I'll check, we're planning a trip pretty soon but I've been "hinting" pretty strongly over the last few months that I'd like to skip out for a while to a gathering :)

we might could afford it :p

I'm all over Spring Gatherings. What are you making, and where are you making it?

April will be a bad month for me I will not be able to make any dates in April.

best

mqqn

Let's try this. All of you that are planning on coming post the best possible weekend for you from mid-March to early May. We'll see if we can get some overlap.

Jeff

May is better for me - I have a big install going at the beginning of April, then the Illinois State Dart Tourney, the NDA International Tournament all in April - so that is full. I am sure I could make a May event, but don't change the date on my account.

best

mqqn

Okay, my wife made a list, because I have a hard enough time keeping track of the week. here our our possible dates:

March: 15th through the 17, or the 29ththrough the 31st.
April: 5-7 -this is apparently our best time to "get away" ;)

I'm not sure about may yet though.

If it slots into a good time for me it'd be neat but don't bend the schedule just for me. If I can't go then I'll make another one :)...if I do get to come I think it only right you all turn up though, seems fair :p

What about March 30th? I kind of worry about May, might be mosquitos and ticks out by then.

Back