MI Spring Gathering

That would be awesome Todd - you and Peter both there?? Great!

best

mqqn

Aha, the plot thickens :) I hope you can Todd

I am a slightly tentative yes! unless something comes up at the last minute (Armageddon, sickness, arrest?) then I think I'll be there. :eek:

ya know what? i would like to try to make it to this, as well. got room for another?

i am not a definite, but i think i can make it work.

That would be awesome Todd - you and Peter both there?? Great!

best

mqqn
well shoot. i saw peter was thinking of going, so i couldn't let him have all the fun. :rolleyes: :D

Aha, the plot thickens :) I hope you can Todd

I am a slightly tentative yes! unless something comes up at the last minute (Armageddon, sickness, arrest?) then I think I'll be there. :eek:

yeah...i've been thinking about it since my post. and, i think i can pull it off. hope so. would be great to meet everyone.

We have the cabin for Friday night as well if anyone is interested.

Jeff

It might make it easier for those with a long drive to have a place to stay on Friday.

Jeff

It might make it easier for those with a long drive to have a place to stay on Friday.

Jeff

Hi Jeff...thanks for saying so. i was wondering about that.

i think it is about a 12-13hr drive for me. so, i will probably drive partway Friday...then look to show up sometime on saturday. that's what i'm thinking right now anyway.

We have access to the cabin at 3 PM on Friday until 1 PM on Sunday.

Jeff

We're still planning how we are going to do it, it's about a 6 hour drive for us I think, wife and the kids are planning to meet a friend of hers up that way and drop me off. Feel like a kid going to his first school party :)

Let me know when you will be arriving so I can meet you at the site.

Jeff

We're still planning how we are going to do it, it's about a 6 hour drive for us I think, wife and the kids are planning to meet a friend of hers up that way and drop me off. Feel like a kid going to his first school party :)

You are in for a fun & unique experience.........there is one thing to keep in mind........it'll only hurt for a little while :)

Hopefully you guys will get a chance to meet Uncle Bill as well. This is shaping up to be a great time.

You are in for a fun & unique experience.........there is one thing to keep in mind........it'll only hurt for a little while :)

Hopefully you guys will get a chance to meet Uncle Bill as well. This is shaping up to be a great time.

It hurt for quite a while after the last one. Who brought the half gallon of rum I drank by myself?

best

mqqn

We have more people this time. Could be a three-handle Gathering. :)

Jeff

This has taken an interesting turn. Just so you guys know, there have been casualties in the past. :)

And I have no knowledge of any photography of past shenanigans involving certain unknown parties, that may or may not have been turned into sepia toned images of certain unmentionable body parts and related breaches of moral standards....

It hurt for quite a while after the last one. Who brought the half gallon of rum I drank by myself?

best

mqqn

Oh, shit.:D
This has taken an interesting turn. Just so you guys know, there have been casualties in the past. :)

And I have no knowledge of any photography of past shenanigans involving certain unknown parties, that may or may not have been turned into sepia toned images of certain unmentionable body parts and related breaches of moral standards....

:D That sounds hilarious.

Rum makes for interesting times, for sure.

I better stick with my barley pops.:D

My backpack is still packed from last time! I`m planning on bringing lots of jalapeno sausage this time.

Back