MI Spring Gathering

I can commit to 3/30 also. This date is looking good for John, Jeff and Peter. If we can get a couple more folks for this date, I'll make our reservation. These cabins/yurts fill up fast so let me know ASAP.

Jeff

Being Easter weekend, the cabin/yurt might have a good chance of being available.

I will tentatively say yes to mar 30.

Best

mqqn

Hanging with the guys sounds much more fun than hanging out with the family.:D

Count me in.

We have a confirmed reservation for Saturday 3/30/13 at the Southfork Cabin in the Waterloo Rec Area! :)

Jeff

We have a confirmed reservation for Saturday 3/30/13 at the Southfork Cabin in the Waterloo Rec Area! :)

Jeff

:D Is that the cabin we had before? Thanks for putting this together, with everything going on, it`s the high point of my year!

I will check again with the wife, can anyone send me an address to map it? (I'm holding back my excitment ;))

I'd love to go but am unsure of my work schedule (been working some weekends). Please consider me a tentative attendee. I will plan on bringing a tent so no worries about the space in the yurt. I would hate to miss the fun we all have - especially when mqqn entertains, "It'll only hurt for a little while..."

This is the same cabin that we've had a couple of times. It sleeps eight.

12891 Trist Road
Grass Lake, MI

Jeff

JK
jds1
mqqn
outdoorsfan
Mr. Bill
KYenglish
cbwoods67

Am I missing anyone?

Jeff

I lost my slingshot, but I did buy a nice Gamo pellet rifle. Are these allowed at the Yurt?

I can get another slingshot - I promise to be good this time. ;^)

best

mqqn

No yurt this time guys. We got the cabin with the wood burning stove. We'll try for the yurt this Fall.

Jeff

ya know what? i would like to try to make it to this, as well. got room for another?

i am not a definite, but i think i can make it work.

Back