Mike Wood

Heart breaking news for sure. Hammy was one of the first customers I ever had the pleasure to meet. He was instantly welcoming to me and showed me what it meant to be part of the Busse Combat family.

Prayers to Mike's family. Mike was definitely one of the Good Guys. It was an honor to have known such a kind, wonderful man. I count myself as one of the lucky ones who got to know him as a friend.

Rest in Peace Uncle Hammy. Enjoy your eternal rewards my friend. You will be missed.

Garth

My heart is so heavy right now. Mike (Hammy) you will be missed by many. Our hearts go out to your family at this difficult time. Prayers to ALL. Rest in Peace our friend.
Amy and Troy

My condolences to Nancy and the family. Rest easy sir.

Sad news indeed, Godspeed & blessings to your family.

Aw, what terrible news. Unca Hammy was one of the OG old school Hogs and just such a good guy. I used to see him at his Busse table at the Columbus gun shows and met Nancy there at least once.

He loved the lamb chops at the Fogo de Chao dinner at Blade. Maybe someone can scare up a pic?

I hope that someone can help Nancy with Mike's knife collection before the vultures try to swoop in?

It will never be the same.

Enjoyed many chats with him. And got a lot of great advice.

I’ll never forget my friend. Believe I’ll donate some INFI to another young soldier headed overseas to the sandbox in his name.

Bye, Mike.

Aw, what terrible news. Unca Hammy was one of the OG old school Hogs and just such a good guy. I used to see him at his Busse table at the Columbus gun shows and met Nancy there at least once.

He loved the lamb chops at the Fogo de Chao dinner at Blade. Maybe someone can scare up a pic?

I hope that someone can help Nancy with Mike's knife collection before the vultures try to swoop in?

thanks for letting me know the news.

Got a tear for an Old Hog Friend of mine...Save me a spot on a cloud that makes a lot of noise and I'll see you again.
Hopefully not to soon my friend, but we'll meet again. And just because you couldn't enjoy them here, I'll bring some Peanut Butter Cookies ;)
Rest in Peace my Porker Friend...He was a Good Man Nancy, hugs coming your way.

I'm sure the hogs here will give her good prices once the time comes, and gladly so for one of their own I certainly hope some local hog will help her out.

A classy guy, from what I hear. I'm certain he will be terribly missed.

I'll bring some Peanut Butter Cookies ;)

Always had to watch out for Hammy and those peanuts.

Had to tell a couple Hogs of the news today. Met a lot of good friends through and good people through the Mike and Bob show at the 1500.

Mike was the sole reason I went to the Indy 1500 for years. Went through my phone tonight and disappointed that after hours upon hours upon years of talking and friendship I only have 1 pic of Hammy

My sincerest condolences to his family. RIP and Godspeed

Back