Mike Wood

Rest in peace, Mike. You'll be missed.

He actually sold me my first Busse (at Westland), and was the one who encouraged me to go to Blade. He was a fantastic ambassador for Hogs and the knife community in general. Great guy.

Fantastic guy and a friend to all Hogs. He will be missed. Godspeed, Mike.

A great guy. We had good times at Blade and he will be missed by many. Mike was one of the originals. Our prayers for Nancy's comfort.

I'm sorry to hear the news. I met Mike (and Bob) at some of the shows many years ago; I always enjoyed reading his posts. It seems the good ones sometimes leave us far too soon. Thank you Bob, and take care.

Gene

Sad sad news.....it's telling how many of the "Old School" have appeared here to respond to this news. He clearly touched many in such a positive way.

My deepest condolences to his family and personal friends.

I heard of my brother's passing this weekend. I am heart broken. Hammy was one of the greatest. I will miss this man whom many of the oldest of hogs have sat to dine, drink, and smoke cigars with. I wish I had been able to link up with him since our last Blade Show but it never worked out as we passed through Columbus. I'll never forget his kindness and humor. Rest in peace my friend. God watch over you Nancy in you time of sorrow.

He will always be Pops

I love and miss him.

all our Love to Nancy

HO5XM1Z.jpg

Good bye Mike. till we meet again. Prayers for Mike and family.

Terrible news. :(

RIP Mike. My prayers and condolences to his family and friends.

Great turn out at Mike’s today. Really a guy that affected a lot of people both friends and family.

Was great seeing a hog and hoggett I met indirectly cause of Mike years ago and became friends with, and another great guy I met because of Mike before that. Always wish it is under better circumstances but makes you realize how much 1 person can affect the rest of your life

We’ll miss you Mike

So sorry to hear this. Bad enough loosing people you just know on the internet but even harder when you have met them in person.
Rest In Peace,you will be missed.

Back