Milani74's "Land of Ten Thousand Hyjacked Posts".

Milani will be gone for two weeks, (we'll celebrate once he leaves though) and I figured it would be nice to return the favor of the "keep hwpaintballer informed thread", so lets try to keep Milani informed of any new news or bacon ware. :D Please post any serious posts in red or blue for quick referencing by milani74.

hey 2 weeks.............maybe my goal should be to hit 2k in that 2 weeks......this thread will probably help!

2009.07.04.R0018830.JPG

Shamelessly stolen from WSS....

That's bacon,,,,slappable bacon doubtful...but if you did...Ohh whata feeelin!

What's Bacon Ware?

:D When I was gone for two weeks I left a thread asking fellow members to post new information about RAT products in it, what I got was pictures of people wearing bacon as clothing, bacon sculptures, and I missed the news about the RC-10. There is a great group of guys and a mean grumpy lady that hangs out on this forum.

:D great post Mrs. Shotty, I actually LOLed when I saw Kevin Bacon. Oh and any chance your read my previous post?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
hwpaintballer, DustinL, milani74, rmc85

Ok crap milani is looking, hurry look busy :D

Haha. We're already on bacon and its only the first page. I sense this thread will be epic!

I love those wanna be thug pics. I've got one I'm looking for now. If I find it I'll post it because it cracks me up every time I read the commentary written on each pic.
Here's some bling for now though.
blingbling11150501.jpg

By naturalmystic at 2009-08-04

crazycostumes1115050326.jpg

Found it! I broke it up into smaller jpegs. No bacon but I think these are funny as hell!

itsgoodtobeagangsta08.jpg

itsgoodtobeagangsta07.jpg

itsgoodtobeagangsta06.jpg

itsgoodtobeagangsta05.jpg

itsgoodtobeagangsta04.jpg

itsgoodtobeagangsta03.jpg

itsgoodtobeagangsta02.jpg

itsgoodtobeagangsta09.jpg

Last edited:
Crap, just realized some of those pics had profanity in them, Mods, let me know if you want them removed. Based on some of the stuff I've seen posted here I don't exactly know what's acceptable and not! LOL

Last edited:
Bacon coke
images

Bacon Bandage

images

Bacon Hitler
bacon-hitler.jpg

Bacon Scarf

bacon-scarf.jpg

Bacon Suit

baconsuit.jpeg

Angry Bacon fighting tofu