Milani74's "Land of Ten Thousand Hyjacked Posts".

lucky for you you live in Michigan...Not sure you have anything to be worried about.

someone once told me whales could swim the rivers and end up in the great lakes.......so i dont know........those assho!e sharks are lurking everywhere:confused::eek::mad:

btw-the said person was a cheese head so...ya know.:thumbdn:

Born and raise in north central Florida...Forget the sharks...worry about alligators!

are there many attacks?
I never saw them as such a concern....
not until i saw these photos...freshwater croc
croc2.jpg

croc3.jpg

I read about more alligator attacks than sharks every year...most of the alligator attacks I read about are during breeding season. People dont understand that every body of fresh water in Florida has gators. From the attacks I read about most people are being stupid. I've swam in plenty of lakes/rivers where there are tons of gators. You just have to know when to watch your ass and stay out of the way...

are there many attacks?
I never saw them as such a concern....
not until i saw these photos...freshwater croc
croc2.jpg

croc3.jpg

Those pics were taken in the lake that the Mrs. and I kayak in.

Lake Conroe. Just to clarify, the deer are so stoopid up in that area, that that one most likely thought the Gator was just being polite and giving it a ride to the other side.

Those silly bastards will walk right up to your car while your sitting at a stoplight, never seen anything like it.

Lake Conroe. Just to clarify, the deer are so stoopid up in that area, that that one most likely thought the Gator was just being polite and giving it a ride to the other side.

Those silly bastards will walk right up to your car while your sitting at a stoplight, never seen anything like it.

:eek: ARE YOU SERIOUS? make that the lake we USED to kayak in.

Did you see the pic of that croc after they killed it and had it hanging up?:eek:
i could not get the photo to up load ...but sh!t that's a big machine.
kayaking with that in the water would be major incentive to not ditch it and to paddle faster...you guys are crazy. no joke.
our deer here are about the same, you could most likely saddle one if you wanted to.

Back