MIRABILE FORGED IN FIRE OCT 24 2017

'Grats David, Great show, and a hell of a nasty sword. Craziest cutter yet on that dummy by far I'd say. :D

Just watched. Awesome performance Dave!! That thing had a wicked geometry, hell of a cutter!! Congrats.

Great fun to watch, David. You were well prepared every step of the way. Congratulations! I'm surprised that you you gave some hints as to your secret ice cream quench though! Mike

Great fun to watch, David. You were well prepared every step of the way. Congratulations! I'm surprised that you you gave some hints as to your secret ice cream quench though! Mike

I thought he quenched in Marshmallow fluff?

The ballistic dummy test was over the top. I was not expecting that level of destruction. That was awesome.
I was thinking the same as out of all the episodes I've watched and I've seen most if not all of them. I've never seen a cutting instrument go through a ballistic dummy like Dave's knife did.
Great job and Congrats on the win, How did the bike ride go after you got home? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I talked to David about five days ago. He "Couldn't remember the outcome, it was all a blur..." Good answer. ;) The show hadn't aired yet.

I did not get a chance to see it until this evening (History Channel online). I purposely did NOT click this thread beforehand. I wanted it to be a surprise. Halfway through the dagger, I was seeing a clear leader. :thumbsup:

That ballistics dummy tho.... :eek:

Oh, WAIT! I have a Mirabile sword waiting to be photographed about 30 seconds from this computer.

I will be inspired. Way to GO! :cool:

Back